*** Official UDFA Thread *** Post all Jets UDFA Signings & Others of Interest

10 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Fck i forgot about him.... is he still out there. Injuries, horrible proday... oof

Dontario Drummond would be a real cherry

Yeah dunno just bring him in and give him a look  all our WRs are 5’7” 5’11”

Drummond too bring both to try 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

I would love the Jets bring in this kid from Fordham  who plays MLB. He had 30 tackles against Nebraska and Scott Frost was so impressed that he said that kid was all over the field. He even tried to tackle me. 

His name  is   RYAN GREENHAGEN - FORDHAM - 6'3" 245lbs   

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

11 minutes ago, jetsrule128 said:

21. Trenton Morrow | Siena Heights 6‘ 4”, 195 lbs

Andrew’s Overall Ranking: 257
2020 Stats: GP 10, T 48, TFL 4, Sacks 2, Int 5, PD 3, FF 1.

Andrew Wilbar: Morrow is an Ohio native who went to college at Siena Heights, a Division 2 school in my hometown of Adrian, Michigan. Morrow had an incredibly productive season in 2020 but did not make as many splash plays in 2021. He is a solid athlete who could make the back end of a roster if he can prove his worth on special teams.

3 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Ari Meirov

@MySportsUpdate

There are more undrafted free agents in the Hall of Fame than No. 1 overall picks, No. 2 overall, No. 3 overall, No. 4 overall, etc. It's not about where you start. It's how you finish. Some hope for the players who will go undrafted today...

LETS GO JETS!

Cut everyone including all the picks and go UDFA. Let’s Go!

• Thumb Down 1

DQ Thomas, LB

Positives: Athletic linebacker who flashes a complete game. Agile and fluid moving about the field and breaks down well. Quickly picks up coverage assignments, covers a good amount of area, and displays speed pursuing the action. Moves well laterally and sells out on the blitz but stays with his responsibilities. Resilient and effectively uses his hands to protect himself.

Negatives: Easily disrupted from the action by the initial block. Does not show great force up the field despite his sack numbers.