*** Official UDFA Thread *** Post all Jets UDFA Signings & Others of Interest

34 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The ironic thing is that the Jets are building a conservative, run-first offense with a bunch of safety valves (Breece and the TEs) for the short passing game.  In other words, they've built the perfect offense for My Quite. 

JD is clearly insistent, however, that said offense needs to be run by Mr. Apono.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.  But the continued repetition of the same, tired nonsense means you are being serious or just a troll.

Either way, I can assure you beyond all reason -Joe Douglas is not building an offense for Mike White.

Like ZW or not - Mike White is not remotely the answer.

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The ironic thing is that the Jets are building a conservative, run-first offense with a bunch of safety valves (Breece and the TEs) for the short passing game.  In other words, they've built the perfect offense for My Quite. 

JD is clearly insistent, however, that said offense needs to be run by Mr. Apono.

Garret Wilson and Elijah Moore 

yea, 3 yards and a cloud of dust 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jetpain said:

I think theres a good chance several of those guys dont even make it to camp.  But.... I'm not letting Mims go yet.  There really is no gain cutting him loose now.  See if a healthy off season and full camp gets him to contribute.  I have my doubts but remain hopeful.

Agreed.

• Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.  But the continued repetition of the same, tired nonsense means you are being serious or just a troll.

Either way, I can assure you beyond all reason -Joe Douglas is not building an offense for Mike White.

Like ZW or not - Mike White is not remotely the answer.

Please refer to him as "HOF'er Mike White"

18 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Not expecting much from this UDFA class. Joe traded all his late picks for a reason - the talent pool really dried up in the later rounds of this draft.

Don't tell @Irish Jetthat according to him and his Washington Post article this was the deepest draft ever... 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Paradis said:

man, I think Justyn Ross still hasn't signed with anyone. 

Wild. 

come on JETS just bring him in for a try out. I mean for fC^J=ks sake we keep bringing back Jeff Smith lol..

have him meet with medical staff and see if you can get a role player at least. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

Quite a journey this kid has had.  Florida - USC - Illinois - K State over 7 years in college.  His brother Josh was a ps player in Jacksonville last season.  At least I assume it is his brother, because how many Imatorbhebhe's are there likely to be who are not related.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, sourceworx said:

I'm always amazed at how some of you know who any of these guys are. I can't figure out if that makes you impressive or the biggest zeros in the face of the earth.

take a wild guess

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2