Post Draft Record Prediction

Post Draft Record Prediction  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins will the Jets have in the 2022 regular season?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/16/2022 at 11:05 PM

28 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

How optimistic are you feeling after the draft?

2022 Opponents

Home: 

• Buf-L
  • Mia-W
  • NE-W
  • Cin-L
  • Bal-L
  • Jax-W
  • Chi-W
  • Det-W

Away:

• Buf-L
  • Mia-L
  • NE-L
  • Cle-L
  • Pit-W
  • Den-L
  • GB-L
  • Min-W
  • #Prez-W

8-9 right now before seeing preseason. Can interchange a win on road/home vs Mia or NE. Hopefully a surprise win vs Bal or GB to be over .500.

• Upvote 1

7-10. 3rd the AFCE ahead of NE but right behind MIA. I think we will be bunched up each separated by a game but all below .500.

Top 5 rushing attack. Zack takes a step forward to the Jimmy G level. Defense looks below average because we cant stop the run. 

I’d be pretty surprised if it’s not 5-8. Team is definitely much improved but also projected to have one of the toughest schedules in the league.

Improving the point differential would be big. Avoid the blowouts, be competitive in the division. That and improvement from Wilson. Meaningful games in November/December (and not for draft position) would be nice.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, GreenReaper said:

8-11

NFL football games is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get.

Oh well...here goes...

Home Ws...

Mia

NE...41-16  Payback...is a b!!!tch!!!

Jax

Chi

Det

Away Ws...

NE

Cle

Pit

Min

Sea

Am I missing something?  

That looks like 10 wins

39 minutes ago, BradSmith16fan said:

8-9 right now before seeing preseason. Can interchange a win on road/home vs Mia or NE. Hopefully a surprise win vs Bal or GB to be over .500.

That is my exact guess as well.

Still a very young team, that hopefully improves as the year goes on.  The Bills are excellent,I hope we split with Miami/New England.

Thats a 2-4 start.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

7 - 9

Yeah, that’s where I think/hope they wind up. This is a young team. They just added four new rookie starters. I think things start clicking, though, and they start figuring out how to close out games by the end of the year. But man, even 7 wins might be optimistic. The AFC is no joke. 

Either way, I’m thinking they start looking the part this year, and next year free agents aren’t afraid to come join the fun. This draft has me excited. I’m not used to this. Usually I need to talk myself into it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bowles Movement said:

Am I missing something?  

That looks like 10 wins

I thought I was voting for a win total between 8 and 11.  Then I went down the list and felt Jets could win five at home and five on the road with Jets newly revamped juggernaut offense. 

Lol...

Remember what I said...NFL games is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you gonna get?

• Upvote 1

My worst case/most cynical:

Home: 5-3

Buf (Loss)
Mia (Win)
NE (Win)
Cin (Loss)
Bal (Loss)
Jax (Win)
Chi (Win)
Det (Win)

Away: 1-8

Buf (Loss)
Mia (Loss)
NE (Loss)
Cle (Win)
Pit (Loss)
Den (Loss)
GB (Loss)
Min (Loss)
#Prez (Loss)

Final 6-11

• Post of the Week 1

I’ll forgive less than 8 wins if we’re actually competitive in defeat and we occasionally beat the sh*t out of some teams.

We haven’t won a game by more than one score since 2019 and we’re constantly bottom of the barrel in points differential. That absolutely has to change. No more blowouts every other week. 

• Upvote 4