JD on Movin the Chains today at 5PM

JD making the rounds.  On with Eisen this morning, Michael Kay earlier this afternoon and now Moving the Chains.  May as well do the media circuit when pretty much everyone except some random PFF dude thinks you knocked it out of the park.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

JD making the rounds.  On with Eisen this morning, Michael Kay earlier this afternoon and now Moving the Chains.  May as well do the media circuit when pretty much everyone except some random PFF dude thinks you knocked it out of the park.

Dave Moulton and Pat Kirwin are on today, and they sounded very excited to have him on. Brandon Beane was just on and he was talking about your guy Cook. It's amazing how stacked that team is. I honestly don't see how they don't at least get to the Super Bowl this year. 

11 hours ago, section314 said:

Dave Moulton and Pat Kirwin are on today, and they sounded very excited to have him on. Brandon Beane was just on and he was talking about your guy Cook. It's amazing how stacked that team is. I honestly don't see how they don't at least get to the Super Bowl this year. 

I Do ?

image.thumb.png.cbb97f4f36d2c38b6fbebdf219a7bdcf.png

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

Douglas has literally never said anything interesting in an interview, which is a good thing. Gives nothing away. 

Usually the case, but I thought he said some really good stuff about Michael Clemons. Still think he may have been our steal of the draft.

1 hour ago, section314 said:

Usually the case, but I thought he said some really good stuff about Michael Clemons. Still think he may have been our steal of the draft.

Where did he say this so I can google? Clemens was a bit of an odd pick so would love to hear more

Michael Clemons compares favorably to Chandler Jones.

Michael Clemons /  Chandler Jones 
Height:        6’5    /  6’5   
Weight:      266   /  265    
Arms:    34 7/8”  /   35 1/2”   
40:            4.85   /   4.87   
Bench:        24   /    22    
3-cone      7.20  /  7.07  
20-short  4.48   /   4.38   
Vert          35      /    35   

The only “glaring” difference is in short area quickness.  Then again, Chandler was a first round pick (21st overall), and MC was drafted in the fourth (117 overall).

https://www.mockdraftable.com/player/chandler-jones

https://draftscout.com/dsprofile.php?PlayerId=1022578&DraftYear=2022

on edit: This isn’t what JD said, when I read that he might be the “steal of the draft” I looked at Chandler’s combine numbers and wanted to post what I found. 

1 hour ago, Cyberjet said:

What did he comment about Clemons beyond the obvious tape?

Two main points....1) has very strong hands 2) plays mean and angry.  Pat Kirwin asked him what tape he would tell scouts to watch , and he said LSU. Kirwin watched it and was sold. Dave Moulton, who focuses on the SEC, said at the end that " trust me, Clemons is an NFL player."