Jump to content

I can't remember ever having this many jersey choices


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

.I guess this is just another way to say that we've got way more talent on this team than we've had in forever but you can imagine people walking around in:

Kapono

Wilson 

Sauce

Breece Hall

Elijah Moore

AVT

JJ

Quinnen

Ruckert (because LI)

Some fringey ones:

Carter RB

Lawson

CJ

Becton (saw some last year and the year before but there were not many choices then)

A few nutjobs from Bridgeport may even be seen in Mike White jerseys/lingerie

 

 

Need to add JJ II to the list

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If only we'd drafted Darrian Beavers.  Friends could have really worked that.

Moore Beavers?

Beavers Mann?

Of course the Bengals really messed up by not sniping Rachad Wildgoose last draft.  That would have been epic.

image.png image.png

 

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If there is one thing we should know by now and that's if you want to represent a Jet player, then get the TSHIRT with the number.  How many jerseys are trash now???

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, prime21 said:

If there is one thing we should know by now and that's if you want to represent a Jet player, then get the TSHIRT with the number.  How many jerseys are trash now???

Basically every one made since Curtis Martin & Wayne Chrebet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

.I guess this is just another way to say that we've got way more talent on this team than we've had in forever but you can imagine people walking around in:

Kapono

Wilson 

Sauce

Breece Hall

Elijah Moore

AVT

JJ

Quinnen

Ruckert (because LI)

Some fringey ones:

Carter RB

Lawson

CJ

Becton (saw some last year and the year before but there were not many choices then)

A few nutjobs from Bridgeport may even be seen in Mike White jerseys/lingerie

There's only 1 HOFer in that entire group.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Speaking of jersey choices... 

 Ditch the current half-baked joke of a uni and go back to the slick, clean and super handsome legacy uni.  Those all whites are the sharpest uni in the league and they look like a uni a pro team should be wearing.  

Can we get a petition going to send to the front office ???

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

New Nike Jerseys don't come is "Big Fat Man" size, so no new jerseys for me.

The old Mangold, Chrebet and Toon jerseys will have to suffice, along with my old Patrick Ramsey jersey, lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Warfish said:

New Nike Jerseys don't come is "Big Fat Man" size, so no new jerseys for me.

The old Mangold, Chrebet and Toon jerseys will have to suffice, along with my old Patrick Ramsey jersey, lol.

Dhgate got u covered all sizes  for 1/4 of price. Takes like a month to get delivered tho.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I always wait until a guy plays at least one full season. 

I almost bought a Darnold Jersey after 2018 but held off and thank goodness for that. 

Hopefully, I'll want to buy the jerseys for most or all of these guys a couple of years from now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...