Jump to content

I can't remember ever having this many jersey choices


Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

.I guess this is just another way to say that we've got way more talent on this team than we've had in forever but you can imagine people walking around in:

Kapono

Wilson 

Sauce

Breece Hall

Elijah Moore

AVT

JJ

Quinnen

Ruckert (because LI)

Some fringey ones:

Carter RB

Lawson

CJ

Becton (saw some last year and the year before but there were not many choices then)

A few nutjobs from Bridgeport may even be seen in Mike White jerseys/lingerie

 

 

I committed to Bryce Hall after last year. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

.I guess this is just another way to say that we've got way more talent on this team than we've had in forever but you can imagine people walking around in:

Kapono

Wilson 

Sauce

Breece Hall

Elijah Moore

AVT

JJ

Quinnen

Ruckert (because LI)

Some fringey ones:

Carter RB

Lawson

CJ

Becton (saw some last year and the year before but there were not many choices then)

A few nutjobs from Bridgeport may even be seen in Mike White jerseys/lingerie

 

 

I never buy a jersey if the player is relatively new.  I have a Namath (2), Klecko, Cotchery and Brick.  I chuckle when I see Richardson, Darnold, and the like. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I never buy a jersey if the player is relatively new.  I have a Namath (2), Klecko, Cotchery and Brick.  I chuckle when I see Richardson, Darnold, and the like. 

Years ago, I bought one with the name "Schmuck" on the back.  Figured it would cover all the idiots this team has signed past, present and future.  Plus, I'm an idiot, so...

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

.I guess this is just another way to say that we've got way more talent on this team than we've had in forever but you can imagine people walking around in:

Kapono

Wilson 

Sauce

Breece Hall

Elijah Moore

AVT

JJ

Quinnen

Ruckert (because LI)

Some fringey ones:

Carter RB

Lawson

CJ

Becton (saw some last year and the year before but there were not many choices then)

A few nutjobs from Bridgeport may even be seen in Mike White jerseys/lingerie

 

 

There's only one choice.  Ruckert. That's it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, southparkcpa said:

Gonna buy that for my GF daughter… she is a sophomore at OSU!  

I don't buy them for myself anymore but will probably get a couple for the kids.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

No... top of my head. Mangold, Brick, Revis, Harris, Cotch etc.

Revis sure. Mangold maybe.

I don't recall anyone wearing the other 3 when they actually played so they're a no from me, dawg.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

Revis sure. Mangold maybe.

I don't recall anyone wearing the other 3 when they actually played so they're a no from me, dawg.

Cotch and Brick were popular….  Harris?  I special ordered one for my nephew Harris. 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The only authentic Jersey I have is a custom with my last name and the #55 for shadetree…..in the style the year before Parcells changed it lol 

 

I have the old $100 version of mangold 

If Ruckert is even decent I’ll get one as soon as it’s official and he won’t change his camp number 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...