PFF: Dynasty rookie rankings

13 minutes ago, IntoTheGreen said:

I've got the second pick. I already know Hall will be #1. I need a back more than a WR (Chubb, Etienne, Carter are my top 3). Do I go Walker or Cook over Wilson?!?! I'm torn. 

Walker 10000000%. Better draft capital, better talent, and has the size to be a work horse unlike Cook. You turn that pick in the second you’re on the clock.

I also think Cook over any of the tier one WRs (Williams, Wilson, London, Burks, Olave) is a huge reach. The earliest he should be considered is 1.08 and even then I like other players over him. 

8 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Walker 10000000%. Better draft capital, better talent, and has the size to be a work horse unlike Cook. You turn that pick in the second you’re on the clock.

I also think Cook over any of the tier one WRs (Williams, Wilson, London, Burks, Olave) is a huge reach. The earliest he should be considered is 1.08 and even then I like other players over him. 

I get it. I just dont love Seattle's offense right now. Cook could be a big play RB and catches a lot of passes. We also start drafting next week, which I hate. There is no reason to rush, but every year its early. I'd like to see how the rooks are in camp...oh well.

3 hours ago, PS17 said:

I have 1.04 where I’d target either Garrett Wilson or Jameson Williams. I’m out on London. Desperately trying to move up to 1.01 but the cost for Breece is steep. 

It's a little riskier, but Watson in GB with a huge vacuum is interesting.  If he turns into the next great WR there...

34 minutes ago, nycdan said:

It's a little riskier, but Watson in GB with a huge vacuum is interesting.  If he turns into the next great WR there...

I’m looking to mitigate risk when picking high in the first. I like both the floor and ceiling of Williams and Wilson. I’m out on Watson that high. Late in the first round, sure. 

5 hours ago, IntoTheGreen said:

I've got the second pick. I already know Hall will be #1. I need a back more than a WR (Chubb, Etienne, Carter are my top 3). Do I go Walker or Cook over Wilson?!?! I'm torn. 

Cook is going to get his short TDs vultured by Allen. Unless you're a yardage-heavy scoring system, I'd stay away from him. Yes, Walker.

• Upvote 1