OTA Pictures

KRL

2 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Night and day from last year. Michael Carter (32) has tree trunks for legs.

B. Hall seems to have been assigned #37. Is that him in photo 2?

Rookies aren't in camp yet.  This is part of the on field activities allowed for the voluntary portion of vet workouts.

Rookie mini camp is this weekend.

I don't think I've seen any formal announcement of rookie numbers.

18 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Rookies aren't in camp yet.  This is part of the on field activities allowed for the voluntary portion of vet workouts.

Rookie mini camp is this weekend.

I don't think I've seen any formal announcement of rookie numbers.

You're right. I got Breece and Bryce mixed up!

Between Hall & Hall, Carter & Carter, Wilson & Wilson, Davis & Davis, White & White and Williams & Williams..... its going to get confusing.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

Just now, 32EBoozer said:

Between Hall & Hall, Carter & Carter, Wilson & Wilson, Davis & Davis, White & White and Williams & Williams..... its going to get confusing.

The NY Jets are a law firm. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, IndianaJet said:

isqzoqlz7azkh0qmyjl4.jpg

Conklin needs more tattoos...missed a spot right here☝️

Conky!!!!!!  I think he is going to be the most surprising of all the new players brought in this year.  Hes a really good all around player.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

Sounds like a Wall Street law firm gathering.  Meanwhile the Pats use Jacoby & Myers for their legal help.  Hey, it got Kraft off!

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Conky!!!!!!  I think he is going to be the most surprising of all the new players brought in this year.  Hes a really good all around player.

Anderson Cooper Hair GIF

He and Feeney will get along great!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jbt said:

Becton spotted in city

Stay-Puft_Marshmallow_Man_in_Ghostbusters_(1984).jpg.1bb6db26e4d3fe233784d1b2398f12f2.jpg

LOLZ.  Poor Becton.  I actually feel a bid bad for all the abuse he's getting.  I hope he comes and crushes it. Probably not, but I really hope so... I'm making a pledge.  If owns the job, I'm getting a Becton Jersey.  

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

LOLZ.  Poor Becton.  I actually feel a bid bad for all the abuse he's getting.  I hope he comes and crushes it. Probably not, but I really hope so... I'm making a pledge.  If owns the job, I'm getting a Becton Jersey.  

At worst Joe Douglas learned a valuable lesson about overly large guys, and their ability to stay on the field. Kris Jenkins was a beast, but only  when he was healthy, and on the field (probably the buffet line too).