Missed it By That Much!!

Sorry, but article won’t let me cut & paste. 

Basically they are expecting a very good QB class with a couple of premier Edge players. 
Probably better to have had #4 & #10 next year. 
If QW balls out this year & Marshall shows growth, it would be nice having another #1 pick next year. It’s addictive!

5 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Basically they are expecting a very good QB class with a couple of premier Edge players. 
If QW balls out this year & Marshall shows growth, it would be nice having another #1 pick next year. It’s addictive!

No offense but this is a tired narrative.  Last year was an amazing draft to have extra capital, we got our QB because any other year he goes #1. We got AVT as all the top 13 picks last year were elite, which helped Moore fall to the 2nd.

This year we may have gotten 4 blue chip players.

This offense should be very good, defense is much improved.  IMO SOJ may be over, so let's stop lamenting all the woulda-couldas and just embrace the moment.  Focus on what we have because there is A LOT to like right now.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Who can we trade to Seattle to make this happen?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, David Harris said:

No offense but this is a tired narrative.  Last year was an amazing draft to have extra capital, we got our QB because any other year he goes #1. We got AVT as all the top 13 picks last year were elite, which helped Moore fall to the 2nd.

This year we may have gotten 4 blue chip players.

This offense should be very good, defense is much improved.  IMO SOJ may be over, so let's stop lamenting all the woulda-couldas and just embrace the moment.  Focus on what we have because there is A LOT to like right now.

This wasn’t meant to be a narrative. I’ve just enjoyed having multiple pics in multiple drafts. It has come to an end… I’m just joking around about how nice it would’ve been to have additional picks Next year

• Sympathy 1

17 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

This wasn’t meant to be a narrative. I’ve just enjoyed having multiple pics in multiple drafts. It has come to an end… I’m just joking around about how nice it would’ve been to have additional picks Next year

Gotcha. 

Unfortunately, we’re out of Mac busts to sell ?