Mekhi Becton is looking like he’s in fantastic shape training with Duke Manyweather.

27 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

And the newer, slimmer Becton sings... "Half of my gut is in Havana" 

RLLOL. 

22 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And just as with the Kardashians people cant wait to watch the next one and then complain about them.

Odd world we live in

On my daily foray through Google and Yahoo News, I only click on items of the oldest Kardashian (Kourtney?) and Cabello.   Okay, and maybe Olivia Rodrigo, too.   I still have a weakness for adorable brunettes.  If only I had the intellect to design and build a time machine.

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

One problem with that video, he is setting and kick sliding to his left, Mekhi you are now a right tackle, you better practice setting and kick sliding to your right.

20 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

He needs to practice those slide steps going the other way some for his new position. 

10 minutes ago, 68JET11 said:

He needs to be practicing his moves to the right, not just the left.

I thought it was going to be a competition for the LT job?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

The lazy bastard lives on the ground floor, you know that

Only because his 3rd floor apartment collapsed after he tripped on an empty pizza box. 7 people and 3 cats died.

Show some respect, Nut.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

And we still have 3 years to evaluate him before we have to pay him.  Beautiful!

He looks good, but I would rather see him squat like Tristan Wirfs.

This is the year where Mekhi can make his first batch of real money.   We decide to take his fifth year option in less than a year from today.  It is highly likely we do, particularly if MB does not make the Pro Bowl next year.   Making the PB will cost the Jets an extra ~$3mm.  Otherwise the Jets would pick him up for about $13mm for 2024-based on Jonah Williams number this year.  

11 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

RLLOL. 

On my daily foray through Google and Yahoo News, I only click on items of the oldest Kardashian (Kourtney?) and Cabello.   Okay, and maybe Olivia Rodrigo, too.   I still have a weakness for adorable brunettes.  If only I had the intellect to design and build a time machine.

Here ya go, buddy ❤️ :

Spoiler

3123075.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Despite all the jokes I have no worries about him being in wight training shape, he is not fat at all.  However a highlight video that would impress me more would be to see him doing intensive cardio.

I will only be impressed if Becton can match it up with the gifted David Brent.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Despite all the jokes I have no worries about him being in wight training shape, he is not fat at all.  However a highlight video that would impress me more would be to see him doing intensive cardio.

He did cardio vascular with his girl friend...got her knocked up.

• Haha 2

It is extremely hard for many massive players, like BEcton to stay in shape. Every year there are reports of DT, OL players that come to camp out of shape because they spent the offseason eating fast food. At the very least, it is great news that Becton will be reporting to camp in great shape. 

Does it mean he will stay healthy or even play good enough to justify his high pick? No. But this is a huge first step for a player who's top question mark was always "Will this guy stay in shape?"

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Fant was better. Put him on the right and let him prove he can stay on the field.

I'm an early Fant supporter and I'd argue Fant is a better LT than RT but I think Becton is more dominant. However,  it's like you said: can he stay on the field? When it comes down to it, I don't really care where they play as long as they are both healthy and playing. 

• Upvote 1