Talking Jets Draft and Free Agency with Fireman Ed!

1 minute ago, DoomProphet said:

I LOVE Let's Talk Jets Radio, called in many times to that show, ALWAYS a great time.  Tyson, Tyrone and Kevin (Primetime) are great guys! I saw this interview it was really great.

Old hag needs to go! 

849737354e8d6bae7ab3c388f428a4cd.jpg.849c53db10bf0994909d4a703bcd33f2.jpg

2 hours ago, DoomProphet said:

I LOVE Let's Talk Jets Radio, called in many times to that show, ALWAYS a great time.  Tyson, Tyrone and Kevin (Primetime) are great guys! I saw this interview it was really great.

Thanks for the recap. I'll keep this 10 minutes of my life 

No expectation that he's going to bring top analysis. I watched a few minutes (not the whole thing). The dude's passionate. Love his passion and interest in the JETS. Fun interview.

I like coming to JN because posters on here are passionate and love the JETS (just like Ed). Sorry, I don't view any of you as top-end analysts I can hang my hat on, although many of your opinions are great sometimes (others are often form nowhere land). 

Awesome fan. Fans like him are one of the reasons I love this team.

• Sympathy 1

who cares . didnt he leave us? you cant be treated like the Jets super fan if you do. you cant be treated like a Jet celebrity. 

yeah losing sucks and if you dont want to watch or go to the games thats fine, but not for MR Jet. not for the face of Jet fandom.