Jump to content

Rook Jersey Numbers?? (And Rookie Camp Updates)


Recommended Posts

Ravens and a few other teams have released Rookie class jersey numbers...

Screenshot_20220505-200824_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1147a3eaabb75ad569aace1d8ff41367.jpg

 

Just curious if the Jets have made any announcements or statements..

I'm not on Twitter or any of that trash, and Google was uninformed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, MichaelScott said:

I hate the new number changes. Especially Dback and edge. Can't stand watching a DE with 11... I can't get used to it. I'm also not a college fan so NFL grouping is what I'm used to. I hate watching other teams and not even be able to tell the difference between a DB, LB or edge. 

7d606fd5a1dc0bad537138b0f5d901af.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Number prediction

Sauce Gardner- 4

Garret Wilson- 15

JJ- 44 or 99

Jeremy Ruckert - 86 or 89

Max Mitchell- 71

Michael Clemons- 93

A couple of predictions:

Sauce Gardner: 2

Garret Wilson: 12

Maine: 100

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

A HOF QB doesn't lose his number to a rook.

I admit that it’s an unusual situation, having a HoF’er hoping to stick as a third string QB, but they’ll work it out. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Number prediction

Sauce Gardner- 4

Garret Wilson- 15

JJ- 44 or 99

Jeremy Ruckert - 86 or 89

Max Mitchell- 71

Michael Clemons- 93

 

 

 

I hope JJ, I mean Maine, gets 99 

andxwhere is Breece? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Ravens and a few other teams have released Rookie class jersey numbers...

Screenshot_20220505-200824_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1147a3eaabb75ad569aace1d8ff41367.jpg

 

Just curious if the Jets have made any announcements or statements..

I'm not on Twitter or any of that trash, and Google was uninformed. 

Clifton Brown is a great name.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

3 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

 

These are all trash. Ruckert is OK but the rest. eh

I don’t know about that, I love 17 and 89.  20 is ok.  My guess is that Sauce picked that because it’s the number Jalen Ramsey used to wear and he loves Ramsey.  Admittedly, not a fan of the 35 for Hall or 52 for Johnson.

These are probably gonna change though, lol.  

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Warfish said:

+1

WR's should be in the 80's.  Not the Teens.

/end-shaking-cane-at-clouds

I don’t mind the teens for WRs, that’s been around a long time. But single digits for Edge rushers? That’s the worst. 

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

 

I don’t know about that, I love 17 and 89.  20 is ok.  My guess is that Sauce picked that because it’s the number Jalen Ramsey used to wear and he loves Ramsey.  Admittedly, not a fan of the 35 for Hall or 52 for Johnson.

These are probably gonna change though, lol.  

i agree, 17 and 89 are fire.  Love those for them.  

35 for Hall is gross lol 52 im alright with, but its hard to picture as a down end. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

17 is trash in fact beside ruckert these are all trash

I don't know.  It worked for Braylon Edwards.  And Plaxico Burress had a solid year as 17..  On the other hand, Greg Salas & Charone Peake.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Lith changed the title to Rook Jersey Numbers?? (And Rookie Camp Updates)
1 minute ago, Lith said:

May as well use this thread for Rookie Camp updates (if any -- not sure if open to the press yet).

And it appears that there is my answer.  Looks like it is open to press.

 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...