Rook Jersey Numbers?? (And Rookie Camp Updates)

20 minutes ago, Lith said:

I merged this thread you had started into the Rookie MIni Camp thread.  Along with another thread that you had started about the two vets at rookie camp.  You do not need to start a new thread everytime you have info to share.  Especially if there is another thread on the same topic.

Sorry sir 

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Can a twitter guy tell me why sometimes the video plays and other times it takes you to the guy's page? 

And how to tell the difference so I never click on those again? 

Cimini re-tweeted his own tweet.  So when you click on the original tweet with the video, it takes you to the original tweet.  If I had directly posted the original tweet, the video would have played within the thread.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

Having opinion doesn’t make me fired up.. u sound more bothered than i do 

Really?  Youre the one who posted that "There (sic) trash af". Sounds like youre kind of bothered.  

5 minutes ago, Lith said:

6 minutes ago, Lith said:

Former Indiana University of Pennsylvania and Penn State wide receiver Irvin Charles has signed with the New York Jets as a priority free agent.

The 6-4, 225-pound Charles was a four-star recruit out of Paul VI high school in Haddonfield, NJ, who committed to Penn State back in 2014. He played for the Nittany Lions from 2015-17.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Former Indiana University of Pennsylvania and Penn State wide receiver Irvin Charles has signed with the New York Jets as a priority free agent.

The 6-4, 225-pound Charles was a four-star recruit out of Paul VI high school in Haddonfield, NJ, who committed to Penn State back in 2014. He played for the Nittany Lions from 2015-17.

We sure could use another WR with some size.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Just turned 25 in April. Dismissed from Penn State after just three catches there (one of them being an 80 yard TD). Had 39 catches for 972 yards and 12 TDs last season for IUP, whoever that is. 

54 minutes ago, Lith said:

Interesting guy. Huge, good athlete who could add a red-zone threat and help on kick coverage. 

He has talent, but lost his way at Penn State before re-emerging at a lower level.

Will be watching him with interest in pre-season.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Could be foreshadowing! I’ve been saying since the pick that I could see him being pulled on passing downs for Huff or Martin. With Lawson back, there’s gonna a lot of competition to get on the field in 3rd & long. It’s an unusual problem for the Jets to have. 

• Upvote 2