What an Absolutely Class Act Jermaine Johnson Is!

2 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Would love to, thats just the home page of the Jets. Is there an article or video we were supposed to be directed to? Haha

Scroll down to 2022 Draft videos. Maybe you can post it… I can’t figure it out

14 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

JJ is my favorite person from this draft. He won't be the best player, but the dude is just different. 

Hope he has a stellar career.

That’s Maine to you pal. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

He’s been great in interviews. I really think he’s be a consistent element for this team. 

Was n’t that the knock on him when he dropped. Folks saying he didn’t do well in interviews?

I’m not seeing that

15 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Was n’t that the knock on him when he dropped. Folks saying he didn’t do well in interviews?

I’m not seeing that

Jermaine is so well spoken. Speaks like he's going to be on NFL network after his career. His on the field play was great. His workout numbers are great. Still can't figure out why he fell. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Jermaine is so well spoken. Speaks like he's going to be on NFL network after his career. His on the field play was great. His workout numbers are great. Still can't figure out why he fell. 

I keep hearing that he has a non-stop motor like Lawson. That effort alone is worth an extra few sacks a year off the edge. If QW and JFM can “Man Up” inside, then QB’s will be under considerable pressure. 

If Sauce and DJ can lockdown the outside then it will certainly help our pass rush.

• Upvote 1

totally agree about johnson.  he's got a great story about getting to play football.  he actually speaks english.  he's older than a normal college player and that might have given him a better perspective on things.  here's to hoping he plays well and has a long career with the jets.

• Upvote 4
  • Confused 4

8 hours ago, Mogglez said:

I’ve waited a long time to post about Chad Forbes’ lines of bullsh*t:

987D6708-4743-478A-9587-F7E2016C48BB.thumb.jpeg.725a79fb793296ccbbd8c36ac1033b0d.jpeg

93C0F497-F5FA-4FF6-99E9-C3A8E444CD5C.thumb.jpeg.f0a292d52b542abedca8b6888e14833f.jpeg

812FC732-6F22-4204-9282-1D0C8198C97D.thumb.jpeg.21be1093adc5439e9c11d0fc4ce9ea3d.jpeg

A3E50214-269A-4399-A1D2-258FDA00C09B.thumb.png.1b86d20089aaf0ff19c416994a691b39.png

A9E9A670-9CF3-4892-BB0A-A793871D5C13.thumb.jpeg.957db9b04ba424861d7ebf9e58c23d38.jpeg

393122A9-266C-452A-9574-BA4A04F91527.jpeg.2ecd65be76f37f3df0c635db2363b459.jpeg

5180555D-1D6D-41A1-9105-2540ACA3781C.thumb.jpeg.4ff378fcfcc1f1f44b61ee7a56e79da3.jpeg

How is Forbes still employed? He's literally never right about anything (then again, you can say the same about La Canfora)

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

I did not love Johnson's film enough to pick him at 4 or 10, but I've talked myself into him where the Jets picked him. You can't count a guy like Johnson out with all that he has had to overcome to get to where he is. Plus, his dad is from Brooklyn! I like when the Jets pick guys with local roots. 

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Shockwave said:

He’s 24 years old and only really had one year of production in school. The lack of hurries & QB hits was also concerning to some. He didn’t drop, he went right about where he should’ve according to most of the stuff we’ve heard since the draft. The Jets loved him, though. Hope they were right. 

• Upvote 3

I can very easily see Jermaine moving into a Leadership role on this team very soon. I believe that is why the Jets valued him more than other organizations. Our team is full of very young players, and having a guy that's relatable, has battled adversity, and can communicate the way he does will help these other young guys out. Looking forward to see how this all comes together.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rangerous said:

totally agree about johnson.  he's got a great story about getting to play football.  he actually speaks english.  he's older than a normal college player and that might have given him a better perspective on things.  here's to hoping he plays well and has a long career with the jets.

He turned 23 this winter so what is he, almost a whole year older?

Hes the way he is because of how he was raised.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, maury77 said:

How is Forbes still employed? He's literally never right about anything (then again, you can say the same about La Canfora)

Twitter clicks and interactions probably, lol.  The dude gets em when he posts these things!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

I went into the draft with Sauce on the brain.  I knew JJ existed, but didn't know much.  The more I read and watch highlights, the more I'm beginning to think that JJ may be the best guy they drafted this year.