This team is soft and doomed. Saleh holding the rookies out of camp?

3 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If it's not important then why are they having it?

I guess a better word is necessary. It is nice for all of the rookies to play together as it is an efficient way of analyzing them all at once. However, I do not think it is necessary as many will practice in their own time, and they aren't not going to actual camp, which is necessary.

3 hours ago, nycdan said:

"Welcome, rookies.  In the interest of safety, we're not doing any drills this week.  But enjoy the buffet and definitely try the salmon."

People forget Mims was poisoned in an assassination attempt last year.?

If he ever turns it around I will be pissed if his nickname is anyrhing other  than " The Bad Salmon"

Nothing softer than a hall of fame QB pulling himself out of a game because his forearm hurt

Jets QB White leaves Colts game with right forearm injury

White was injured on New York's second offensive series and went into the medical tent after throwing a touchdown pass to tie the score at 7

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Super good look for Bob the Doormat the same week he’s begging Becton to show up to camp during the post-draft presser.

Give it rest dude, he’s not gonna miss camp and forfeit that money with a baby on the way. Jets already ordered a Peloton  XXL for him. “ Get ready @JiFapono, it’s on!” 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Give it rest dude, he’s not gonna miss camp and forfeit that money with a baby on the way. Jets already ordered a Peloton  XXL for him. “ Get ready @JiFapono, it’s on!” 

I want consequences. I want blood and guts. I want warriors in this house. Savages. 

1 hour ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

Nothing softer than a hall of fame QB pulling himself out of a game because his forearm hurt

Jets QB White leaves Colts game with right forearm injury

White was injured on New York's second offensive series and went into the medical tent after throwing a touchdown pass to tie the score at 7

First of all, he was speared in the wrist by DeForrest Buckner’s helmet, and he still completes a dime TD to Elijah Moore. Secondly, he stayed in the game and tried to continue. Thirdly, everyone saw him on the sidelines throwing passes trying to get himself back into a game that was a humiliating blowout because the All Gas No Brakes defense had already given up 465 yards to Jonathan Taylor. Fourthly, Mike White is made of pig iron and rawhide.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

First of all, he was speared in the wrist by DeForrest Buckner’s helmet, and he still completes a dime TD to Elijah Moore. Secondly, he stayed in the game and tried to continue. Thirdly, everyone saw him on the sidelines throwing passes trying to get himself back into a game that was a humiliating blowout because the All Gas No Brakes defense had already given up 465 yards to Jonathan Taylor. Fourthly, Mike White is made of pig iron and rawhide.

830603120_download(22).jpeg.6e53af8aa187e0c19221ca0b968448db.jpeg

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I want consequences. I want blood and guts. I want warriors in this house. Savages. 

Name one current team in the league that operates this way with any success.  Even the Pats are no longer the Pats largely because no one wants to deal with that sh*t any longer.  

The Parcells method is long gone dude.  

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, T0mShane said:

This will surely instill a sense of toughness and camaraderie, while scrubbing away any sense of entitlement from the locker room.

Michael Clemons wants to know where you live? He wants to stop by and have a little chat about the Jets being soft. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, T0mShane said:

This will surely instill a sense of toughness and camaraderie, while scrubbing away any sense of entitlement from the locker room.

The Jets have had injury problems for 100 years. They try something new to cut down on injuries and Tom doesn't like it.

Watch the video that @Bronx posted. A lot of thought went into this. Trust the science lol.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Name one current team in the league that operates this way with any success.  Even the Pats are no longer the Pats largely because no one wants to deal with that sh*t any longer.  

The Parcells method is long gone dude.  

So true. It is basically a 7 on 7 league at this point. So the guys will still be getting their work in. As Saleh said in his presser they are going to get "the bigs" working on less contact but still getting their work in.

• Upvote 1