Banned

PatsFanTX

I went over to check out the Phins site and got this message when I logged on:

PatsFanTX:

You have been banned for the following reason: None

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

WTF, why would anyone ever want to ban me?

That's funny. Could you imagine if the reason was: D!CK ;)

PatsFanTX:

Finheaven?

Please. They ban you foor anything over there. You cannot debate or post anything that does not ass kiss or deify the Dolphins.

Meanwhile, a bunch of idiot homer fanatics can post trash like "Zach Thomas is better than Ray Lewis and Brian Urlacher".

There can be no dissenting opinion over there.

F them.

PatsFanTX:

That's long overdue. You are the worlds #1 troll. You are lucky that Jets fans are cool. Those Fish fans are shaky. They can't take any negative viewpoints. While Jets fans we love negativity, Half the posters on these boards are maniacs. We dwell in negativity.

Tell The Fish fans to lighten up. Do like Ricky and smoke a joint. Kick back and relax. Daunte Culpepper only injured a few ligaments in his knee. Cleo Lemon can hold the forte while Stockar McDougle and L.J. Shelton whiff on blocks.

Can I please request that this moron be banned for life....please....

Hey A$$ %^&**# Dont ever F'n come on this site and call our team pathetic...you scrawny little snit. Your a pathetic excuse for a Pats fan...as most of them have been extremely pleasant. You on the other hand..are an A$$ Hat.

WTF is your problem that you must come on our site and trash our team. Get lost hoser

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I hate Fish fans. Half the people in Miami are New York fans anyway.

Whenever The Pats play The Fish. I root for The Pats.

One of my favorite fish hating moments is when their fans got pelted with snow at gillette two years ago. That was classic. Kudos to Pats fans for that moment. I wish that I had that on tape. I was laughing so hard. I can't stand Dolphin fans. They are the worst.

F*** you and all your grandchildren. Were do you get off coming over here and trying to stir up trouble? Are you trying to compensate for something you little sh*t? I take my hat off to the Pats, they are an outstanding team and I thought their fans were much classier than this. Boy was I wrong. The Pats are one of the best right now, but one day they won't be so great anymore. Remember that you little pr*c!

I don't think that guy even got suspended for that one. LOL

Actually, the Bills fans are pretty decent and are the most objective fans in the AFCE (including Pats fans;) ).

I have no issue with them at all.

c'mon tx, its me you're talking to. can you really look me in the cyber eye & say you've never been on their board & called the bills pathetic?

Archived