Banned

PatsFanTX

Assuming your SN is the same over there, I'd say for this:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=114334

man that scroll was almost as intolerant as a Rush Limbaugh website to a Hillary Clinton supporter-I almost started feeling sorry for Tx

Also,it proves the point I've made for years about how when you go into a sports bar down here in south Florida during football season one thing you can be sure of;every Jets fan,Pats fan and Bills fan will be united in one thing;HATING THE DOLPHINS MORE THAN EACH OTHER COMBINED.I'm glad we don't ban rivals

Finheaven?

Please. They ban you foor anything over there. You cannot debate or post anything that does not ass kiss or deify the Dolphins.

Meanwhile, a bunch of idiot homer fanatics can post trash like "Zach Thomas is better than Ray Lewis and Brian Urlacher".

There can be no dissenting opinion over there.

F them.

Funny, I have been posting there for years and never even been warned. They are much more strict when it comes to where you post, but there is a place for everything.

They also have one of the largest boards on the internet.

BZ

Originally Posted by PatsFanTX

"Dude, your pathetic 6-7 team was eliminated from the playoffs today. What the hell are you talking about?"

Dude, I realize that for so many years you had to eat Dolphin dust that it makes you crazy. I realize that we will probably be eliminated. But if we do go, it will be because we beat you at home, and if we advance, it will be because we do it two weeks in a row.

so TX...what does dolphin dust taste like...LOL

what a bunch of azzwipes over there...

Finheaven?

Please. They ban you foor anything over there. You cannot debate or post anything that does not ass kiss or deify the Dolphins.

Meanwhile, a bunch of idiot homer fanatics can post trash like "Zach Thomas is better than Ray Lewis and Brian Urlacher".

There can be no dissenting opinion over there.

F them.

same way of doin business at TGG and JI

yep 13... manure makes a beautiful plant grow... tx is the manure... stinky and dirty but unfortunately necessary.

see, now i am the sunshine :mrgreen:

Funny I had you pictured more like "Golden Showers" that helped the Manure..Brenda and Verde are the Sunshine Girls!!:)

Funny I had you pictured more like "Golden Showers" that helped the Manure..Brenda and Verde are the Sunshine Girls!!:)

oh savage..dont try to sweet talk me! :lol:

by the way, what have i done to you... or are you just being tx's bodyguard?

oh savage..dont try to sweet talk me! :lol:

by the way, what have i done to you... or are you just being tx's bodyguard?

Yeah I felt sorry for Poor Tex..He tries so hard to educate some Fans and they just won't learn..Well being a Teacher you know all about that!!:)

• 10 months later...
I think it could be funny if they could give him his own thread, or sub-board here. That being the only place he can post. Just to see how long he could talk to himself.

No becuase people would go there and fight with him, if you want to talk to him you know where to find him. He already has a sub-board its called JI.

Archived