Can anyone leave JetNation positive reviews on Facebook?

Maxman

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

I just released we have 0 reviews on Facebook. More reviews should help increase our engagement on there.

If anyone likes the site and could leave us a review it would be appreciated.  :)  Thank you!

https://www.facebook.com/JetNation/reviews/?ref=page_internal

First off, @Barry McCockinner will need to instruct you and your media team of the importance of spell-check on social platforms.

Secondly, @Mrs. 32 EBoozer will have to do it for me as I don’t have an account. Considering JetNation  has been my mistress for nearly 20 years, I cannot guarantee a positive review!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

First off, @Barry McCockinner will need to instruct you and your media team of the importance of spell-check on social platforms.

Secondly, @Mrs. 32 EBoozer will have to do it for me as I don’t have an account. Considering JetNation  has been my mistress for nearly 20 years, I cannot guarantee a positive review!

There is still no "H" in Becton, Boozher.

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, Maxman said:

I just released we have 0 reviews on Facebook. More reviews should help increase our engagement on there.

If anyone likes the site and could leave us a review it would be appreciated.  :)  Thank you!

Shameless self-promotion!

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

She may give it a positive review just for keeping you occupied and out of her business for 20ish years.

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, Maxman said:

I resigned from FB but I clicked the link and Bitonti’s hair explains everything!

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Maxman said:

So many issues with FB.  I discovered someone hacked my account and it caused problems for others, but I did change my pw. I will do it for you Max, but I still may cancel my account in the future. lol

Nope.

We’re about to get a bunch of band wagoners because we’re going to be very good soon.

We need to talk about what this board is going to look like once we become one of the better teams in the league. 

I don’t want this place turning into Patsnation.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, David Harris said:

Nope.

We’re about to get a bunch of band wagoners because we’re going to be very good soon.

We need to talk about what this board is going to look like once we become one of the better teams in the league. 

I don’t want this place turning into Patsnation.

Fine. I did it for Max.

14 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I don’t do the Face Booking. Way too many cousins, with way too many kids, not even trying to get invited to 5 weddings a summer. 

Are you from Utah?

• Haha 1