Peter King bringing the hype level down a notch (or ten)

19 hours ago, Facts said:

I guess we just have different definitions of "very good". To me, 68 receptions and 1 TD is about as "blah" as you can get for a top 10 pick. He had 4 or less receptions in 12 of his games.

Pitts had over 1,000 yards and the falcons had no other receivers so he was doubled every play.

On 5/10/2022 at 5:12 PM, Facts said:

I guess we just have different definitions of "very good". To me, 68 receptions and 1 TD is about as "blah" as you can get for a top 10 pick. He had 4 or less receptions in 12 of his games.

1000 yards for a rookie tight end is very good.  I get that you're not happy about the TDs but he had the 3rd highest yardage total for TEs. The future is quite bright for Pitts.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, adb280z said:

1000 yards for a rookie tight end is very good.  I get that you're not happy about the TDs but he had the 3rd highest yardage total for TEs. The future is quite bright for Pitts.

I hope you’re right because I have him for the next 3 years.

20 hours ago, Dwight Englewood said:

Pitts had over 1,000 yards and the falcons had no other receivers so he was doubled every play.

Cordarelle Patterson and Calvin Ridley is “no other receivers”? 

Pitta also led the league in drops for TE’s.

16 hours ago, adb280z said:

1000 yards is good for any TE

Outside of Gronk (had something ridiculous like 10+ TD IIRC) and maybe Aaron Hernandez, rookie TEs don't do jack

11 hours ago, Facts said:

Cordarelle Patterson and Calvin Ridley is “no other receivers”? 

Pitta also led the league in drops for TE’s.

Patterson is a running back. Ridley played 5 games. So, yes, they had no other receivers.

On 5/11/2022 at 5:59 AM, Raideraholic said:

C Ferrell was drafted because he was second player graded behind n Bosa what the Raiders were looking for their De in Paul Gunther defense.   Sure it hasn’t work out, but c Ferrell still has a chance to have big year.    ( Patrick Graham defense fits what he does best- ask a lot of why Paul Gunther wanted him for his defense)  . Last year he was very bad fit in Gus Bradley defense.( Bradley couldn’t care about stopping the run, he just wanted guys that can rush the passer.       C Ferrell one best run defenders at De who does get pressure( just doesn’t finish). .

How bout that 2020 Raiduh draft?

How Maccagnan/Idzik like can you get?   So much better off without Gruden and his clan of idiots.

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

How bout that 2020 Raiduh draft?

How Maccagnan/Idzik like can you get?   So much better off without Gruden and his clan of idiots.

35 WR's were taken in the supposed "best WR class ever" and more than 20 of them have already ended up either busts, disappointments, or non-factors.  

• Upvote 1