Tom Brady inks 10-year $375 million deal to call games for Fox upon retirement [MERGED]

9 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

It would be hilarious  to watch him announce a Jets game. Hey, do you guys know my record against the Jets?

What also would be hilarious is if he criticizes the referees for looking like they are siding with a team with penalty calls during any broadcast. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

My negative bias aside, I just don't see it.

While there is no doubt he is knowledgable about football, any time I have seen him on video or TV, he comes off as very awkward and out of his element. He is painful to listen to (again, bias aside). Some guys are a natural on television. He is very unnatural!

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, LIJetsFan said:

...and if Joe Montana had been in our division you all would have hated him too, right?  The guy is a living legend.  Ease off on the hate a little bit, please. 

However, fuk the Pats!

Will NEVER EVER STOP BASHING THAT NARCISSISTIC FUCH. JUST GO THE FUCH AWAY ALREADY DAMMIT 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

giselle's getting ols so someone has to bring home the bacon.  tommy needs to feed his fambly.  frankly i don't care.  i have yet to watch any nfl game because of the color commentators  although way back when, cosell was good on mnf.
Orig MNF was good too
  • Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Jet Blast said:

While there is no doubt he is knowledgable about football, any time I have seen him on video or TV, he comes off as very awkward and out of his element. He is painful to listen to (again, bias aside). Some guys are a natural on television. He is very unnatural!

Women love Brady.  Don't be shocked if he also ends up doing other stuff for Fox like hosting a talk show like Michael Strahan

• Upvote 1

On 5/10/2022 at 10:47 AM, Dwight Englewood said:

Never saw The Crying Game.  I heard there's an interesting scene in it

I will never understand why some folks made such a big deal about a woman with an abnormally large clitoris.   It's luck of the draw genetics and anatomy, people.

• Haha 3

Tom: “And he sacked all the way at the 12 yard line. Should have watched those video tapes your HC sends out. Shows exactly what the D will be doing”

Co-host “Tom, he’s not with Belicheat”

Tom: “Well I had my own crew taping and deflating. Just gotta be smart and stay under the radar like me”

Co-Host: “Tom your team was caught doing both”

Tom: “I played 48 years and only got caught in 2 years. What about the other 46 years and the 17 SB rings? I’ve run out of fingers, I have to put rings on Giselle's fingers.”

4 hours ago, Dunnie said:
4 hours ago, rangerous said:
giselle's getting ols so someone has to bring home the bacon.  tommy needs to feed his fambly.  frankly i don't care.  i have yet to watch any nfl game because of the color commentators  although way back when, cosell was good on mnf.

Orig MNF was good too

they really had the production down.  now they have too much emphasis on hank williams jr or that aspect and forget about the game.

On 5/10/2022 at 2:02 PM, Jet Blast said:

Agreed. He’s no tony romo. I think it’ll be a dud. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/10/2022 at 12:34 PM, LIJetsFan said:

...and if Joe Montana had been in our division you all would have hated him too, right?  The guy is a living legend.  Ease off on the hate a little bit, please. 

However, fuk the Pats!

He is a great QB, but is he even an average announcer?

He's never done it, and after the first few games, I don't think people are going to tune in to a game just because Brady is talking.   He may be like Jason Whitten, and just not be good.   Not every QB is going to be Romo, just like not every ex coach is John Madden.

• Upvote 1