The Nick Starkel Era Is Over. He’s going to the Cowboys

20 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Jets fans who like our current starter aren’t in any position to be ripping on QBs from the Mountain West.  

I just read where Joe Flacco says he doesn't think he'll "be ready" to play when the season starts, which means that guys like this actually have a real shot to make a name for themselves. I'll tell ya, I am a Jets fan who hasn't given up my hope to see Mike White becoming a star in this league hopefully it doesn't happen AFTER the Jets give up on him and either trade him away or lose him in Free Agency. When I see ex-Jet throwaway Teddy Bridgewater starting for the Vikes last year and in 14 games throwing 18 TDs w/only 7 INTs while the guy who started here threw for half as many TDs and twice as many passes picked off, I can only shake my head and mutter to myself "only the Jets, always the Jets"

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, SoFlaJets said:

I just read where Joe Flacco says he doesn't think he'll "be ready" to play when the season starts, which means that guys like this actually have a real shot to make a name for themselves. I'll tell ya, I am a Jets fan who hasn't given up my hope to see Mike White becoming a star in this league hopefully it doesn't happen AFTER the Jets give up on him and either trade him away or lose him in Free Agency. When I see ex-Jet throwaway Teddy Bridgewater starting for the Vikes last year and in 14 games throwing 18 TDs w/only 7 INTs while the guy who started here threw for half as many TDs and twice as many passes picked off, I can only shake my head and mutter to myself "only the Jets, always the Jets"

#MikeWhiteArmy

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

Flacco won’t be ready for Week 1 AGAIN??  FFS….

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Flacco won’t be ready for Week 1 AGAIN??  FFS….

hey 8-0 your great memory made me go back and look for the headline that I got that info from and you're right, it was FROM a 2020 Cimini ESPN artIcle.     What happened is someone on twitter was asking what happened to Quincy Enunwa and is he still playing so while doing that research I came across this necro-headline. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story?id=29225502&_slug_=jets-joe-flacco-says-ready-opener-neck-surgery

• Sympathy 1