Jump to content

Things Around Here Have Been Very Tranquil... Where Is SAR I?


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

Acting rich somewhere is more like it.

I can name 20 people on this site that have more money than he does and none of them brag about it.

Woody posts here????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Maxman said:

Acting rich somewhere is more like it.

I can name 20 people on this site that have more money than he does and none of them brag about it.

This. 

No one with money brags about it. Scott's shtick is pretry sad. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/8/2022 at 10:31 AM, Integrity28 said:

The only thing I’ve noticed is that nobody is pretending to have money so broke guys get triggered by it, only to then panders to Max to avoid being banned. 

Still plenty of folks triggered here daily. 

yoo wen GIF

 

How DARE you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/7/2022 at 11:40 PM, Maxman said:

Acting rich somewhere is more like it.

I can name 20 people on this site that have more money than he does and none of them brag about it.

Sites need posters like SAR I and DefenseWinsChampionships. 

Yes they’re ridiculous and even obnoxious at times but their absence is missed when they’re not here. Every site needs a “heel”.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Facts said:

Sites need posters like SAR I and DefenseWinsChampionships. 

Yes they’re ridiculous and even obnoxious at times but their absence is missed when they’re not here. Every site needs a “heel”.

F**k that.  There are plenty of other heels around.  We don’t need a racist f**k or a guy who once accused Max of lying about his wife’s cancer diagnosis.

F both of em.  

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

F**k that.  There are plenty of other heels around.  We don’t need a racist f**k or a guy who once accused Max of lying about his wife’s cancer diagnosis.

F both of em.  

Racist? Pretty serious charge. Damn.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jgb said:

Racist? Pretty serious charge. Damn.

 

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

He made an off color joke one time that Max gave him a timeout for.


And he said a lot worse in the Clubs.  He made it very clear where he stands.  

And when I called him out about it he ran off to Max behind the scenes like a baby demanding I put him on ignore.  

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 


And he said a lot worse in the Clubs.  He made it very clear where he stands.  

And when I called him out about it he ran off to Max behind the scenes like a baby demanding I put him on ignore.  

I never saw (or forgot) what he said in the Clubs, and I guess I don't want to, lol.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

F**k that.  There are plenty of other heels around.  We don’t need a racist f**k or a guy who once accused Max of lying about his wife’s cancer diagnosis.

F both of em.  

Hadn’t heard anything about the racism or accusations. What poster did that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Big_Slick said:

Back in the usenet days part of his shtick would be to respond to posters with the question 'are you black?'. I'm not saying he's racist.

I’d rather be poor than be him. Horrible.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Big_Slick said:

Back in the usenet days part of his shtick would be to respond to posters with the question 'are you black?'. I'm not saying he's racist.

Anyone who remembers him from Usenet knows exactly what and who he is. He certainly took advantage of the unmoderated environment back then. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...