Things Around Here Have Been Very Tranquil... Where Is SAR I?

13 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Bring back the hack. He would get the juices flowing until Week 1. @Hackenberg - Banned

How can you be sure he was banned?  I didn't see him get banned.  I was just told he was banned.

For all we know, he could be @Leaf on a Chargers fan forum now.  But, I wouldn't know because I didn't see it.

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Kolchak said:

How can you be sure he was banned?  I didn't see him get banned.  I was just told he was banned.

For all we know, he could be @Leaf on a Chargers fan forum now.  But, I wouldn't know because I didn't see it.

We are all just brains in a jar and life is a simulation. Whatever you think you know is just a glitch in the Matrix.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, nj meadowlands said:

he's talking about DWC  with the racist stuff, not SAR (I think).  SAR sucks too though lol

I don't think so. DWC was the one who tried to get his donation returned to Max's wife. Which leaves the racist stuff to be referring to SAR.

3 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

A BWM is not a ticket into affluence. It's laughed at. It's middle class fancy at best.

Anyone who brags about their money or possessions doesn't live amongst the affluent. They're outside, begging to get in the door.

I don’t know the guy from a hole in the wall but it seemed tongue in cheek if you asked me

A BWM is not a ticket into affluence. It's laughed at. It's middle class fancy at best.

Anyone who brags about their money or possessions doesn't live amongst the affluent. They're outside, begging to get in the door.

I bought a BMW to use as spare parts for my Chevy Malibu.   The 7 series has a great battery.  

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And he's probably not even THAT rich.  Probably all part of his weird shtick to get attention on the internet.

He really shouldn't be missed.  

U got that right. 
either schtick or a guy doing pretty well that cant handle it.

Everything about him was a shtick. BMWs, PSLs, Gase. The only time I actually thought he was being genuine was his Leinart love affair - which he was also wrong about.

If I told you he's a lousy person in real life too...would you call me crazy?

• Upvote 1

On 7/10/2022 at 5:39 PM, Facts said:

Sites need posters like SAR I and DefenseWinsChampionships. 

Yes they’re ridiculous and even obnoxious at times but their absence is missed when they’re not here. Every site needs a “heel”.

DWC always had a place here, I defended him more than anyone. I talked to him via PM a bunch.

Then he went and started tweeting that I was stealing money and my wife didn't have cancer. I don't think many things make me angry at this point, 9 years of watching Lauren battle cancer gives you a pretty unique perspective. So I don't know that I was angry with him, but either way that is garbage. Such a screwed thing to do on his part.

No coming back from that for him. Don't PM me that you are praying for my family and then do that. No thanks, see ya.

• Sympathy 4

On 7/11/2022 at 12:30 PM, jgb said:

I don't think so. DWC was the one who tried to get his donation returned to Max's wife. Which leaves the racist stuff to be referring to SAR.

DWC was creating accounts here and tweeting that out. Said I stole his money (that I never asked anyone for). I gave back much more than he gave in just to shut him up and make him go away.

The funny part is he responds, you gave me too much. How do I send it back?  LOL, you have the venmo it came from. Never heard from him again and happy with that.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Maxman said:

DWC was creating accounts here and tweeting that out. Said I stole his money (that I never asked anyone for). I gave back much more than he gave in just to shut him up and make him go away.

The funny part is he responds, you gave me too much. How do I send it back?  LOL, you have the venmo it came from. Never heard from him again and happy with that.

What a scumbag 

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Maxman said:

DWC always had a place here, I defended him more than anyone. I talked to him via PM a bunch.

Then he went and started tweeting that I was stealing money and my wife didn't have cancer. I don't think many things make me angry at this point, 9 years of watching Lauren battle cancer gives you a pretty unique perspective. So I don't know that I was angry with him, but either way that is garbage. Such a screwed thing to do on his part.

No coming back from that for him. Don't PM me that you are praying for my family and then do that. No thanks, see ya.

Yeah I didn’t realize that happened. That’s gross of him. Sorry to hear that.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Facts said:

Yeah I didn’t realize that happened. That’s gross of him. Sorry to hear that.

DWC was always completely uncontrollable.  He could not even remotely pretend to be normal for any period over a month.  I have probably witnessed him being banned five times on this particular platform alone.  Sometimes these guys are a foil for some of our best conversations, but I never really like having them going off.  I usually describe this place as arguing over a family dinner.  We have a few fruitbags and nutballs and there will be your odd Giants or Pats fan, but so what?  We can argue and have different points of view.  Having DWC around makes me feel like when your niece brings her boyfriend and he is shooting up in the bathroom and you have to wonder if you should be calling the cops.  SAR was around forever, but most of his posts were about PSL and the gifts season ticket holders got, so I found him easy to avoid.  The Gase stuff was so obviously a joke that it didn't require response.  OTOH, I firmly believe DWC meant everything he wrote..

• Upvote 1

On 7/11/2022 at 11:41 AM, greenwichjetfan said:

vbp3493qd6b91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I generally use any BMW as an idiot detector.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

A big fat SMH. That's a permaban if I've ever seen one. You're also too kind, giving him back a single penny more than he gave you. At that point it's not about the money.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jgb said:

Reminds me of that scene in "A Bronx Tale" when C comes to ask Sonny for advice on what to do about a deadbeat who owes him money and keeps dodging him.

Sonny asks C if he likes the deadbeat. C says no, he hates him. Sonny says so don't do anything. As long as he owes you money he'll avoid you. For $20 you just got that POS out of your life for good. You got off cheap.

This reminds me…I’ve been meaning to venmo you, I promise.  It’s coming any day now.  

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This reminds me…I’ve been meaning to venmo you, I promise.  It’s coming any day now.  

You paid a charity bet that not only you didn’t lose but that you didn’t even bet in because some people aren’t so honorable.  Saint status in my book.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, jgb said:

Reminds me of that scene in "A Bronx Tale" when C comes to ask Sonny for advice on what to do about a deadbeat who owes him money and keeps dodging him.

Sonny asks C if he likes the deadbeat. C says no, he hates him. Sonny says so don't do anything. As long as he owes you money he'll avoid you. For $20 you just got that POS out of your life for good. You got off cheap.

Great analogy. It is true, if he owes me $ it is the safest way to make sure he never comes back.

• Upvote 1