Taking a closer look at the Jets draft class | PFF

We Jet fans don't need them 2 bozo's to tell us we had a good draft - we got Jake Asman and the rest of the podcast crews basically humping the cameras. 

I like these two because they are not blind adherents to the PFF formulas. Not Jet fans. Pretty objective. One of the only non-Jets podcasts I listen to. That other PFF dope who keeps talking about the bad Jets draft will be exposed pretty soon.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2

there's always doubt about all draft pick.  there's no such thing as a sure thing.  but there must be some reason why these guys were so highly t=rated by the jets and other teams.

i watched a video about jermaine johnson on jet X.  in my opinion he's a lot like jason taylor. neither guy is big enough to bull rush but both were very quick.

7 minutes ago, rangerous said:

there's always doubt about all draft pick.  there's no such thing as a sure thing.  but there must be some reason why these guys were so highly t=rated by the jets and other teams.

i watched a video about jermaine johnson on jet X.  in my opinion he's a lot like jason taylor. neither guy is big enough to bull rush but both were very quick.

If these other tams had these guys so highly rated, why didn't they pick them? 

We hear a bunch of squawking that the Bills were ready to pick Hall in the first, but they traded up for Elam ahead of Hall and Johnson.  Obviously they had Elam rated higher, no?  Would Jets fans be peacocking around if we'd picked Elam? 

30 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

We hear a bunch of squawking that the Bills were ready to pick Hall in the first, but they traded up for Elam ahead of Hall and Johnson.  Obviously they had Elam rated higher, no?  Would Jets fans be peacocking around if we'd picked Elam? 

We didnt need to...we got Sauce. They needed a CB and panicked to get the last first round graded CB. They sacrificed. Look at the draft this way...those teams all went O with runs on WR (which we were ahead of the run). Jets got value on JJ because of this. Some teams in need of WR towards the end of the first got terrible value. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

41 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Yes, we would. I'll peacock all day

• Haha 2