Feast your eyes upon this dime TD bomb from Tua to Tyreek and shudder, Jets fans

16 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

The Twitter comments on this throw are hilarious.

Even Phish fans are piling on, asking for it to be deleted to hide Tua's criminal underthrow.

Miami has a Ferrari being serviced by a Fiat mechanic.

Fix it again Tony.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

Maholmes was looking for Hill too much last season - the Hill syndrome - that's why he was traded away - better for the team. Tua and Hill are not a good combo - its gonna hurt the overall play of the offense - you'll see!

By the 6th game Hill will go all A. B. 
Oh No Sport GIF by Bleacher Report

Tyreek Hill was an intermediate step for the Dolphins, and not necessarily a smart one (I think JD is right to get the QB before you get the WR). 

Tua will not be a Dolphin for long.  I think Ross is counting on Brady for an appearance.  

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

10 minutes ago, varjet said:

Tyreek Hill was an intermediate step for the Dolphins, and not necessarily a smart one (I think JD is right to get the QB before you get the WR). 

Tua will not be a Dolphin for long.  I think Ross is counting on Brady for an appearance.  

Then he may considering buying Fox. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Zach didn’t have to load up and launch the pass Just a flick of the wrist and it’s 50 yards downfield Moore doesn’t have to wait on it Much better pass  than Tua will ever be ever be capable of 

• Sympathy 1