Feast your eyes upon this dime TD bomb from Tua to Tyreek and shudder, Jets fans

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

To hell with helmets.  I want them to wear those hats instead.  And couldn't you find a less wobbly lollipop to show us all?  Yeah. Nobody is shaking in their boots over that one.  Hill had time to go to the fridge and grab a snack while waiting.

• Haha 2

I find very few of Tua's throws to be impressive, personally.  Pennington-ish.

I do like his 66% career completion percentage and near 2:1 TD to INT ratio.

I'd very much like to see Zach get to 65%+ career comp. rate and a 2:1 TD to INT ratio by the end of this season.

36 minutes ago, Ben Had said:

▪️70.9% of Tyreek Hill’s targets in 2021 were caught at 0-20 yards. ▪️

This might be the dumbest stat I've ever seen stated.  0-20?  No sh*t!?!?!?!  lmfao.  Who's targets are only 20+ yards?   No sh*t his target share is 0-20.  lmfao

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Dwight Englewood said:

How were so many people so wrong on Tua?  The guy was considered a lock franchise QB coming out of college.  If it wasn't for the hip injury he would have gone first overall.  There is literally nothing special about him.

I actually think he's fine. I think he'll be a guy that they can win with but will never get very far. 

• Upvote 1