2022 NFL strength of schedule

I don't put too much stock in this kind of stat. It's based on last year and most teams have changed quite a bit. Look at the NFC Least - they all stunk last year so all 4 teams have the easiest schedule. Also, it matters most WHEN you play a team. They could have a significant player/s injured. You never know.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Pats gifted another easy schedule by NFL! Although the AFC East is weak once you get past Buffalo!

Pats, Phins and Bills are where they are mostly because of us. 

We make their SoS much easier, especially because we play them twice.

Replace us with a 9-8 team, and they all jump higher.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Warfish said:

Pats, Phins and Bills are where they are mostly because of us. 

We make their SoS much easier, especially because we play them twice.

Replace us with a 9-8 team, and they all jump higher.

We will be replacing us with a 9-8 team this year if my expectations come true. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Jets got screwed because we were supposed to benefit from playing the last place team in the AFC West which was the Broncos.  After signing Russell Wilson, I think they are now the best team in the AFC West.  DOH!

Meh. Russell Wilson has been steadily declining. He no longer escapes the rush,

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

So can we stop with the false narrative how the jets schedule is soooo hard. It’s really not. People forget teams like Seattle and Pittsburg aren’t that great anymore 

True they have both declined but both of those games are on the road in places notorius for being very difficult to win at. Given the choice, I would rather not play either.

46 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

So can we stop with the false narrative how the jets schedule is soooo hard. It’s really not. People forget teams like Seattle and Pittsburg aren’t that great anymore 

And Miami is hanging on to Tua, the Pats suck, and the vikings just hired a new HC. We’ll be fine.