Zach/Elijah Flag Football

JTJet

So....many.....options.....for jokes......

In the interest of staying positive, and keeping it light, and not being mean to Zach, I'll just say that's it's funny seeing 13 year old girls taller than E. Moore.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, JTJet said:

It's sad this is the best group of recievers that Zach has had a chance to throw to. 

Zach definitely worked on accuracy past off season No worm killers throws 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Waka Flocka Flacco said:

Because that's how you get mono.

My thoughts exactly haha

Moore was loving this experience. He had a lot of fun. Seems like a really good dude, proud he’s a Jet

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, sirlancemehlot said:

My Daughter's in this video in several clips.  They did a great job with the girls and really took their time teaching and hyping them up for their big game the next day against their undefeated rival.  My daughter was the only one that had a Zack Wilson Jersey with her.  Because that's how we roll in my family.

Did they win??

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, sirlancemehlot said:

My Daughter's in this video in several clips.  They did a great job with the girls and really took their time teaching and hyping them up for their big game the next day against their undefeated rival.  My daughter was the only one that had a Zack Wilson Jersey with her.  Because that's how we roll in my family.

What else did she say? 

———————-

“I don’t think Fields is better than Zach…”       @T0mShane

8 hours ago, sirlancemehlot said:

Nice. 

But, Go Hills!😄

16 hours ago, sirlancemehlot said:

Thats awesome! I'm very jealous.. I tried starting a team in my district the last year for the Jets League.  At the time they were looking for 8 teams and I got the ball rolling super early only to be shot down by the administration.  

I love what the jets are doing with the league and empowering these girls to play a flag season in the spring, awesome stuff.  Im jealous though that we werent able to be apart of it, its really great for the school districts too. 

• Upvote 1