What happened to the profile blurb?

4 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The thing that some people used to have "An original JetNationer" or something like that.  What happened to that thing?

Good question.

Has anyone seen it? Bueller? Anyone?

No, seriously, I didn't realize it was gone. I have to look into this, thanks for pointing it out. Let me see what changed to remove it.

Hey Maxman if you could also look into the notifications.  within the last 2 weeks I now receive a notification for every  post, new content etc.  It used to be only when someone replied to what I posted.  I did not change anything on my profile so if I need to please let me know if something changed.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 5:08 AM, NYDreamer said:

Hey Maxman if you could also look into the notifications.  within the last 2 weeks I now receive a notification for every  post, new content etc.  It used to be only when someone replied to what I posted.  I did not change anything on my profile so if I need to please let me know if something changed.

Thanks

Check the follow button on the right. Is that selected in the forum you are getting notifications from?

image.png

On 5/12/2022 at 9:17 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

The thing that some people used to have "An original JetNationer" or something like that.  What happened to that thing?

You don't see it anymore? Mine shows up for me.

If you go into your profile and select Settings you can edit them too.  Let me know if you don't see it.

image.png

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

You don't see it anymore? Mine shows up for me.

If you go into your profile and select Settings you can edit them too.  Let me know if you don't see it.

image.png

Still not working for me.  For example I don't even see the blurb for you (which should be between "Maxman" and your profile pic).  Even in the screenshot you sent there's no blurb textbox.  

image.png.7762833c80998b45ef4e70d5cd57e248.png

On 5/30/2022 at 11:24 AM, TuscanyTile2 said:

Still not working for me.  For example I don't even see the blurb for you (which should be between "Maxman" and your profile pic).  Even in the screenshot you sent there's no blurb textbox.  

image.png.7762833c80998b45ef4e70d5cd57e248.png

Do you see something different btw?   Do you see the blurb between "Maxman" and your profile pic?  Maybe it's a setting that somehow I turned off (though I'm certain I didn't)?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...