Anyone Interested in JetNation Group Outing -- Jets vs Dolphins (MetLife Oct 9 1pm)

So far @Larz and @Mogglez have said this game looks good for a group outing. I am going to talk to the Jets, I would put together options for ticket and tailgate and tailgate only.

Just gauging preliminary interest right now, so chime in if you think you might be interested in going.

Thanks!

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

So far [mention=8876]Larz[/mention] and [mention=9230]Mogglez[/mention] have said this game looks good for a group outing. I am going to talk to the Jets, I would put together options for ticket and tailgate and tailgate only.
Just gauging preliminary interest right now, so chime in if you think you might be interested in going.
Thanks!
Preliminary yes. The Pats game is Oct 30th . Just sayin" .. is that bad because of Halloween ?
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

So far @Larz and @Mogglez have said this game looks good for a group outing. I am going to talk to the Jets, I would put together options for ticket and tailgate and tailgate only.

Thanks!

Im in Max. 

Anyone who is interested or on the fence should make the effort to come, it was a blast last year.  Was so much fun rooting at the game with JN brethren.

Thanks in advance 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks!

I would love to go to a Home Game this year.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

@32EBoozer is down for this with a few PA friends. After that Tennessee win last year, we need to keep the MoJo going. 

@Lith are you doing GB again?

I can do GB or 10/9 vs Miami, but not both.  And I have no idea right now which I can do.  My grandson's 2nd birthday is 10/11.  We will be out with the kids in Iowa either the weekend of the 9th or the 16th.  Have no idea which one right now, probably will be the 9th, becuase both grandmas work in schools which are closed on Columbus Day.

As of now, I would say a likely yes for GB and a likely no for Mia.  Still hoping to get in to Met Life for a game.  I may have to try to do either Cincy or the opener.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ZachEY said:

I’d love to, but it’s the weekend before GB, and I don’t know that I have the goodwill to leave my wife with the kids for the day and then the following week for the entire weekend…

I'm a better husband when the mistress performs 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

What would be the best option for out of staters as far as traveling to the game? Drive down and park in a garage and then take a bus to the stadium? How's the parking costs?

Where are you driving from? If you have a car driving to the stadium is your best bet. Unless of course you don't have a designated driver home.

Where would you want to stay in NY or NJ? Basically comes down to if you are doing other stuff or just going to the game while you are here.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

What would be the best option for out of staters as far as traveling to the game? Drive down and park in a garage and then take a bus to the stadium? How's the parking costs?

When I come in for a game I usually stay at the Meadowlands HIlton night before the game.  They run a shuttle to and from the game.  Makes it really easy.  I think the shuttle is about $10 per person, which is less than parking and a lot easier.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

52 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Forget the bus.  Not sure where your travel origination, but you can get a parking pass cheap if you buy it early (i.e.  soon).  If you arrive EARLY, you can park wherever you want probably close to where the JN set up is.  If late, you go where the parking lot clowns try to send you, which might be a long walk.  Lots of people have extra parking passes and they throw them up on stubhub.  I have two but sometimes only need one depending on how my son is getting there but I usually don't know until a day or two before the game.  As game approaches, prices escalate.   Months out, usually below the average.   

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

Well there are 3 games on Christmas day this year so ....

Jesus Christ ... John Lennon .... John Lennon ... Jesus Christ....

Yeah but, who’s more popular? :) 

• Sympathy 1