Anyone Interested in JetNation Group Outing -- Jets vs Dolphins (MetLife Oct 9 1pm)

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

We aren't doing anything group outing that wise, but you guys can definitely tailgate with us. We are there every week. Just remind me before hand please. I will make sure I wear pants that tailgate lol.

Shoot me a PM when it gets closer, definitely tailgate with us, thanks!

Will do. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

@32EBoozer @Lith @jwrmo @Larz @greeniemeanie @Dunnie @Jet Nut @Jet_Engine1 @jeffkitref @BUM-KNEE @redlichtie @New York Mick @Edgy @ToonforPrez @Gibby @eddiejs1 @faba @Cornfed @RutgersJetFan @DoubleDecker @NorthCoastJetsFan @southparkcpa @Panzer Division Marduk @Alka @NJ @Biggs @Green Truth @maury77 @Paradis

Alright I think this is everyone who said yes or maybe. Just getting together a list, I think I will have everything confirmed soon.  Just have to figure out how many tickets to get in total.

I am thinking lower level end zone again.  If we moved to the Mezz B section you save like $10 a seat but that is kid of far back. I think Lower Level End Zone is the best value in the stadium.  (If one exists lol).

If anyone on this list definitely can't go let me know if you want to be removed from future CC's.  If anyone else sees this and wants to go let us know.  It will be a great time!

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

@32EBoozer @Lith @jwrmo @Larz @greeniemeanie @Dunnie @Jet Nut @Jet_Engine1 @jeffkitref @BUM-KNEE @redlichtie @New York Mick @Edgy @ToonforPrez @Gibby @eddiejs1 @faba @Cornfed @RutgersJetFan @DoubleDecker @NorthCoastJetsFan @southparkcpa @Panzer Division Marduk @Alka @NJ @Biggs @Green Truth @maury77 @Paradis

Alright I think this is everyone who said yes or maybe. Just getting together a list, I think I will have everything confirmed soon.  Just have to figure out how many tickets to get in total.

I am thinking lower level end zone again.  If we moved to the Mezz B section you save like $10 a seat but that is kid of far back. I think Lower Level End Zone is the best value in the stadium.  (If one exists lol).

If anyone on this list definitely can't go let me know if you want to be removed from future CC's.  If anyone else sees this and wants to go let us know.  It will be a great time!

I am seeing if a few of my local PA Jet fans want to go. Can you find out ticket and tailgate pricing. People are really feeling the inflation spike. Giving them a $ range would be helpful. 

Im very proud of myself for not getting political!High Five GIF by Film Riot

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

Im still working out if I can pull it off  Max

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

So I can’t…..  looks like we are going to GB the week before.    

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

My wife just reminded me that I'm busy that weekend.  I'm going to a 60th birthday party.  Sorry.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Maxman said:

I lucked out and my son got me seats with him.  We'll be there to tailgate though.  Look forward to seeing everyone again 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Maxman said:

This works keep me posted, excited as all hell to catch a game with the JetNation family! 

• Upvote 2

On 5/22/2022 at 1:04 AM, Maxman said:

Here is the link to sign up for anyone who is interested. Hope to see you there:  

https://www.jetnation.com/product/jets-vs-dolphins-metlife-oct-9-1pm/

Thanks.

I'm in.  If I drive down where can I park?  Also is there a good train option from Penn Station?  Anyone else coming from CT where we can meet and drive in together PM me.  I'm driving down from Middlesex county.  The heart of Pats country.    Sadly I will be wearing a Steve Grogan Jersey to protect the innocent, mainly myself.  

On 5/29/2022 at 10:22 AM, Biggs said:

I'm in.  If I drive down where can I park?  Also is there a good train option from Penn Station?  Anyone else coming from CT where we can meet and drive in together PM me.  I'm driving down from Middlesex county.  The heart of Pats country.    Sadly I will be wearing a Steve Grogan Jersey to protect the innocent, mainly myself.  

We tailgate in Platinum Lot F, right by F12. If you get a parking pass that is Platinum you can park right next to us. We are in the back of the lot so we have more room, so there are always spots available near us.

Personally, I would recommend driving if that is an option. The train from Penn Station gets you there, you have to go to Secaucus but if you drive you can get there early and have more tailgating time. If you are staying in the city and want to drink a bunch at the game, then the train makes a lot of sense.

15 minutes ago, Maxman said:

We tailgate in Platinum Lot F, right by F12. If you get a parking pass that is Platinum you can park right next to us. We are in the back of the lot so we have more room, so there are always spots available near us.

Personally, I would recommend driving if that is an option. The train from Penn Station gets you there, you have to go to Secaucus but if you drive you can get there early and have more tailgating time. If you are staying in the city and want to drink a bunch at the game, then the train makes a lot of sense.

How do I get a platinum parking pass?

On 6/1/2022 at 9:50 AM, DieHard34 said:

Thinking about pulling the trigger on this! This is an awesome deal. Thanks for putting this together. It would be me and my family's first game since the early 2000s! 

We'd be traveling from Florida! 

"CANT WAIT!"

On 6/1/2022 at 9:54 AM, OilfieldJet said:

I'll join for both tailgate and game Phil.

Awesome that sounds great.

Let me know when you sign up, or if you did already, this way I can put a username with the signup.  Thanks!

3 hours ago, greenwave81 said:

I was planning on heading to NY from FL that weekend for that game...would be there with my Dad and Brother, so we'd be in for 3

Awesome. I need a final head count before the 15th so just grab them before that and we are all set. Thank you.

On 6/4/2022 at 8:49 AM, NorthCoastJetsFan said:

All paid up and looking forward to this.

On 6/4/2022 at 7:20 PM, NJ23 said:

I purchased the ticket and the tailgate from the link. Haven't received a response but am looking forward to meeting you all there.

On 6/2/2022 at 9:00 PM, OilfieldJet said:

I hit the link.

On 6/1/2022 at 9:50 AM, DieHard34 said:

Thinking about pulling the trigger on this! This is an awesome deal. Thanks for putting this together. It would be me and my family's first game since the early 2000s! 

We'd be traveling from Florida! 

"CANT WAIT!"

On 5/29/2022 at 10:22 AM, Biggs said:

On 5/27/2022 at 5:03 AM, long suffering jets fan said:

Count me in

On 5/22/2022 at 4:37 PM, DoubleDecker said:

This works keep me posted, excited as all hell to catch a game with the JetNation family! 

On 5/22/2022 at 9:21 AM, Larz said:

My .02. Get the better seats. It’s going to be a$300 dollar day what’s 10 bucks

thanks for doing this!!!

On 5/22/2022 at 6:43 AM, 32EBoozer said:

I am seeing if a few of my local PA Jet fans want to go. Can you find out ticket and tailgate pricing. People are really feeling the inflation spike. Giving them a $ range would be helpful. 

Im very proud of myself for not getting political!High Five GIF by Film Riot

When you sign up can you shoot me a message and let me know the name on the order? I have 6 orders that I want to update my seating chart with. Need to match usernames with real life names.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

I have to give the Jets a final head count next week. The last two outings I estimated high and took a bath so to speak.

They don't let me sell these on ticketmaster so this time I'm only going to buy what I've been paid for already.

So if you are joining us please click the link and sign up over the next few days.

Thanks.

On 5/22/2022 at 1:04 AM, Maxman said:

Hey do me a favor if you are quoted here, this is the list of everyone that said they were interested. I know some already told me they can't make it southpark comes to mind.  But if everyone could reply and let me know if you:

1. Already signed up

2. Plan on signing up

3. Definitely can't make it

That would help me figure out the # of tickets to need. I am opening this up to social media soon, so want to get the final forum head count. 

Thanks!