Jump to content

Anyone Interested in JetNation Group Outing -- Jets vs Dolphins (MetLife Oct 9 1pm)


Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Hey do me a favor if you are quoted here, this is the list of everyone that said they were interested. I know some already told me they can't make it southpark comes to mind.  But if everyone could reply and let me know if you:

1. Already signed up

2. Plan on signing up

3. Definitely can't make it

That would help me figure out the # of tickets to need. I am opening this up to social media soon, so want to get the final forum head count. 

Thanks!

Max, I am definitely a No.  Can't make it on that day.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

Hey do me a favor if you are quoted here, this is the list of everyone that said they were interested. I know some already told me they can't make it southpark comes to mind.  But if everyone could reply and let me know if you:

1. Already signed up

2. Plan on signing up

3. Definitely can't make it

That would help me figure out the # of tickets to need. I am opening this up to social media soon, so want to get the final forum head count. 

Thanks!

Hey, Max. I am so sorry for being slow to reply.

I still want to go, but am coming from out of state. Will try to finalize and confirm I can be in town that Sunday.

I have my tickets already which I'll use for the game. If it's OK, I'll try to confirm to being in town over the next couple days then sign up to tailgate.

Looking really forward to meeting everyone, and thank you for doing this!

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/9/2022 at 3:47 PM, Maxman said:

Hey do me a favor if you are quoted here, this is the list of everyone that said they were interested. I know some already told me they can't make it southpark comes to mind.  But if everyone could reply and let me know if you:

1. Already signed up

2. Plan on signing up

3. Definitely can't make it

That would help me figure out the # of tickets to need. I am opening this up to social media soon, so want to get the final forum head count. 

Thanks!

Sorry bud- haven’t been on in a few weeks. Me and the boy are definitely in.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/22/2022 at 1:04 AM, Maxman said:

@32EBoozer@Lith@jwrmo @Larz @greeniemeanie @Dunnie @Jet Nut @Jet_Engine1 @jeffkitref @BUM-KNEE @redlichtie @New York Mick @Edgy @ToonforPrez @Gibby @eddiejs1 @faba @Cornfed @RutgersJetFan @DoubleDecker @NorthCoastJetsFan @southparkcpa @Panzer Division Marduk @Alka @NJ @Biggs @Green Truth @maury77 @Paradis

Alright I think this is everyone who said yes or maybe. Just getting together a list, I think I will have everything confirmed soon.  Just have to figure out how many tickets to get in total.

I am thinking lower level end zone again.  If we moved to the Mezz B section you save like $10 a seat but that is kid of far back. I think Lower Level End Zone is the best value in the stadium.  (If one exists lol).

If anyone on this list definitely can't go let me know if you want to be removed from future CC's.  If anyone else sees this and wants to go let us know.  It will be a great time!

I know a few of you said you can't make it but it wouldn't let me remove tagged names.

Just a reminder to everyone else, I have to give the Jets a # on Thursday this week. I am going to buy a few extra seats, but not like in years past. I used to be able to sell any unsold tickets on Ticketmaster, but they don't let me.

So be dialing if you are interested, thanks.

https://www.jetnation.com/product/jets-vs-dolphins-metlife-oct-9-1pm/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alright I purchased tickets but not as many as in years past. We still have some available.  Two notes:

1. I upgraded the seats from lower level end zone to lower level prime but we are keeping the price the same.

2. These seats are in section 133 mostly together row levels are mostly in the upper 20's so you can see the other side of the field.

Pretty good seats if you ask me.  :)

https://www.jetnation.com/product/jets-vs-dolphins-metlife-oct-9-1pm/

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Maxman said:

Alright I purchased tickets but not as many as in years past. We still have some available.  Two notes:

1. I upgraded the seats from lower level end zone to lower level prime but we are keeping the price the same.

2. These seats are in section 133 mostly together row levels are mostly in the upper 20's so you can see the other side of the field.

Pretty good seats if you ask me.  :)

https://www.jetnation.com/product/jets-vs-dolphins-metlife-oct-9-1pm/

Those are great seats and just 1 level over from mine. I am now firmly planning on being in the area the week before for work and just seeing if I can stick around til Sunday/Monday. Gonna be a nice Jets win on a beautiful October Sunday!

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/20/2022 at 12:25 AM, Maxman said:

Alright I purchased tickets but not as many as in years past. We still have some available.  Two notes:

1. I upgraded the seats from lower level end zone to lower level prime but we are keeping the price the same.

2. These seats are in section 133 mostly together row levels are mostly in the upper 20's so you can see the other side of the field.

Pretty good seats if you ask me.  :)

https://www.jetnation.com/product/jets-vs-dolphins-metlife-oct-9-1pm/

In.  Buying now.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/23/2022 at 10:51 AM, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Will do.  Just trying to get a headcount.  Thanks for organizing this.

Sure thing. I have a group of 4, a group of 7, and another group of 4 that told me they are buying tickets (last week).  That sells us out, so I would say to anyone that wants to go grab them sooner this way you can sit with the group.  When it sells out I can most likely get more but they won't be as good of seats.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Maxman said:

Sure thing. I have a group of 4, a group of 7, and another group of 4 that told me they are buying tickets (last week).  That sells us out, so I would say to anyone that wants to go grab them sooner this way you can sit with the group.  When it sells out I can most likely get more but they won't be as good of seats.

Done.  Just picked up 4 for tailgate and the game.  Thx again for organizing!

Look forward to meeting everyone.  I’ll be the extremely handsome and slim guy, shouldn’t be hard to miss ;).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Done.  Just picked up 4 for tailgate and the game.  Thx again for organizing!

Look forward to meeting everyone.  I’ll be the extremely handsome and slim guy, shouldn’t be hard to miss ;).

That's great lol.

Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Max - are there any single tickets left? Even if there are not, I'm thinking of a road trip - and I might come just to tailgate, and watch someone's TV in the parking lot. I just want to meet the gang, and soak up the atmosphere. I'd be using mass transit in and out, and leave my car with the relatives elsewhere so I can drink and eat to my heart's content.  No hurry - trying to plan ahead.  @Maxman

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Bungaman said:

Max - are there any single tickets left? Even if there are not, I'm thinking of a road trip - and I might come just to tailgate, and watch someone's TV in the parking lot. I just want to meet the gang, and soak up the atmosphere. I'd be using mass transit in and out, and leave my car with the relatives elsewhere so I can drink and eat to my heart's content.  No hurry - trying to plan ahead.  @Maxman

I have to buy a few more because we sold more than I have. ISo please sign up soon and I will include you, thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I have to buy a few more because we sold more than I have. ISo please sign up soon and I will include you, thanks!

Max, I haven’t been to a game in a long time.  I am on the site constantly but I don’t post a lot.  Would I be an  intruder if I signed up?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Bungaman said:

Max - are there any single tickets left? Even if there are not, I'm thinking of a road trip - and I might come just to tailgate, and watch someone's TV in the parking lot. I just want to meet the gang, and soak up the atmosphere. I'd be using mass transit in and out, and leave my car with the relatives elsewhere so I can drink and eat to my heart's content.  No hurry - trying to plan ahead.  @Maxman

As soon as I firm up plans I will check with you. If I am too late, I'll still probably try to make the game.  Thanks for the update.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Dupe said:

Max, I haven’t been to a game in a long time.  I am on the site constantly but I don’t post a lot.  Would I be an  intruder if I signed up?

Intruder?  You haven't met any of us, we are the intruders?

Definitely not, we would love to have you.  It is going to be a great time.  Sign up soon if you can:  https://www.jetnation.com/product/jets-vs-dolphins-metlife-oct-9-1pm/

 

Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jales22 said:

I will be flying in for this game!!!

 

Are you really? You are JetNation original guard.  I remember weird stuff but I think you are the first person that found us and signed up here because of a google search. I remember being pumped!

Definitely tailgate with us and if you need tickets the group seats are pretty good too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Bungaman said:

As soon as I firm up plans I will check with you. If I am too late, I'll still probably try to make the game.  Thanks for the update.

You can always tailgate with us if there are no group tickets left.  You should definitely go, it will be a lot of fun.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/26/2022 at 10:05 PM, Maxman said:

You can always tailgate with us if there are no group tickets left.  You should definitely go, it will be a lot of fun.

I’m such a loser , is it too late for 2 tix ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good morning Max, I had just realized that though I committed awhile back, I never actually got around to paying till this morning. Forgive me I honestly forget the details from last year. I did get the receipt for payment but didn’t get the actual tickets. Do we get them from you the day of the game? Or will they be emailed to me? 
sorry too if this has already been asked somewhere within this tread- I didn’t go back and read every post.

Thanks! Can’t wait!!! Me and the boy will stop by to say Hi opening day too.

Hope all is well with you and the family.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Gibby said:

Good morning Max, I had just realized that though I committed awhile back, I never actually got around to paying till this morning. Forgive me I honestly forget the details from last year. I did get the receipt for payment but didn’t get the actual tickets. Do we get them from you the day of the game? Or will they be emailed to me? 
sorry too if this has already been asked somewhere within this tread- I didn’t go back and read every post.

Thanks! Can’t wait!!! Me and the boy will stop by to say Hi opening day too.

Hope all is well with you and the family.

Thanks for signing up. Once I have a final head count I will email everyone their eticket.  It is going to be a lot of fun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please let me know if anyone else wants in. We have officially sold more tickets than we have. I am speaking with the Jets on Tuesday 8/9 to give them the final headcount and buy more tickets.

After that, we will leave the tailgating option open for anyone that wants to join us. And if you need tickets after that you can buy them on Ticketmaster but our group ticket thing will be closed.

Thanks! It is going to be a great time.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Maxman locked this topic
  • Maxman unpinned and unlocked this topic
  • Maxman pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...