It's time. ✈️ RG3 calls Jets roster 'STACKED' with Zach Wilson ready for takeoff | NFL Live- Calls for 10 Wins

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Lance Alworth would have been my preference.  But either would work in this system.

However, at 5-11 and 6-0, respectively, @Paradis hated both.

It's like when you love those exotic dark haired women who can do special finishing moves with their hips on you, but at the end of the day, you wind up settling down with the blonde next door who most of your friends jerk off to... it's clear a W..... but... you know... those work trips out of town are dangerous. 

Thats me next year, with no less than 2-3 blue chip 6'3+ WRs

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, nycdan said:

There are seven major 'unknowns' heading into this season.

Zach, Mekhi, Mims, Lawson, Gardner, Garret, and JJ2. (I actually don't consider Breece Hall to be much of a risk to not be successful as long as the OLine holds up).

The range of success we have as a team can pretty much be expected to correlate to this list's success.

Zach is obviously the most critical by a wide margin.  After that, if at least four of the remaining six perform to or above expectations (which may be admittedly lofty), we should be playing for .500 or better.  Every year teams surprisingly progress and/or regress.  At least 2-3 10-win teams from last year will be .500 or below, and vice versa.  

Making prognosticators look like idiots is one of the great joys of sports.

I think you can throw Moore in there as a big player unknown. Had that great little stretch last year but also miss a lot of games. Can he play say 15+ games and let us extrapolate last year's stats or is he going to continue to be banged up and/or that stretch was just a heater and he comes back down to earth?

Also high level on defense three pretty big questions - does interior DL play improve or get worse with more consistent guys in there but down the best run stuffer, what in the world does linebacker play look like this year, and who wins the role on the back end next to Whitehead? Love having pass rushers and corners but lots of questions up the middle.

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Paradis said:

It's like when you love those exotic dark haired women who can do special finishing moves with their hips on you, but at the end of the day, you wind up settling down with the blonde next door who most of your friends jerk off to... it's clear a W..... but... you know... those work trips out of town are dangerous. 

Thats me next year, with no less than 2-3 blue chip 6'3+ WRs

boner alert GIF

• Sympathy 1

If Zach Wilson is bad this year, I wouldn’t be surprised if we go Elite QB hunting. Unfortunately all the big names I would want have already been traded or resigned.
We will be drafting one of this isbthe case ... but it wont be