Mike Francesca: Not impressed with Saleh

a good reason not to listen to fan.  francessa has always hated the jets.  it's not surprising that he would say bad things about the saleh but even he knows better than to say things about someone he doesn't even know.  from my standpoint coaches gotta start somewhere.  saleh has been in the league long enough to have some good credibility.  sure it's his first hc job but he knew enough to make some good adjustments throughout what was a challenging season.  of course he's not ready to have a njtpk rest stop named after him but give him a chance.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, rangerous said:

a good reason not to listen to fan.  francessa has always hated the jets.  it's not surprising that he would say bad things about the saleh but even he knows better than to say things about someone he doesn't even know.  from my standpoint coaches gotta start somewhere.  saleh has been in the league long enough to have some good credibility.  sure it's his first hc job but he knew enough to make some good adjustments throughout what was a challenging season.  of course he's not ready to have a njtpk rest stop named after him but give him a chance.

He's not on WFAN anymore. He has a podcast.

1 hour ago, LongTimeJetFan said:

Said it in his podcast. Did say he doesn’t know Saleh, but sensed immaturity from he and his staff from afar. 

I dont know you, but I think you may be immature.

WTF kind of reporting is that?  I mean, Saleh was a rookie HC, he should improve, im not blind to that.  But to say a guy you don't know is anything is just stupid.

• Upvote 1

This Dude has been wrong more times than I can count. Always has hated the Jets with the exception of the Parcells years has been totally irrelevant for quite sometime now and wish he would just SHUT THE FUCH UP

• Upvote 1