Henry M. Hertz Presents… videos and links Jet fans may or should be interested in

1 hour ago, jetspenguin said:

He just might be an over drafted kid from a small school that fooled a heck of a lot of people prior to the draft. He wouldn't be the first one.

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

I feared this would be the most likely outcome as his pre-draft hype was building.

If Joe Douglas or anybody else wanted a more accurate sense of how Wilson would look in the NFL, all they had to do was watch his game in '19 vs University of Washington.

On the rare occasions where he had to face an actual pass rush and DBs capable of making plays on the ball, it wasn't pretty.

And I think him dirting layup passes is partially mechanics and also some of the yips. 

For some reason, he is more accurate rolling to his left than to his right.

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

He was going off on “some bean guy”. I assume that was Green Bean? Anyone know what that was about? He was a little over-sensitive IMHO.

Bean simply quote tweeted him about a terrible draft take. Expected pathetic response from Connor.

• Sympathy 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

At this point you're just throwing your middle fingers up to Max and the mods.  Why?  What do you have to gain by doing this?

And being old simply isn't an excuse.  You know how to log in and post.  You know you served a 1-week ban already.  Stoppppppp.

I mentioned the post was Hugh's last show, the description of the video stated

it contained his training cap preview. If you have no use for Hughes why open it 

• Thumb Down 1

48 minutes ago, hmhertz said:

I mentioned the post was Hugh's last show, the description of the video stated

it contained his training cap preview. If you have no use for Hughes why open it 

i opened the thread to complain because you’re doing basically the exact same thing that got you banned before, only putting a small band-aid on it like THAT was the problem.

There was a whole thread created just for you to dump your videos in.  Use it. 

• Upvote 1

Hey, this thread is here for Henry to share his videos. I too wish he would just post them here himself and  I do my best to check the board for his musings. So, please just copy me next time you see one of his videos on the board not in this thread and I will move it here. We don’t need to chastise him every time he post one. Yet, I really do wish @hmhertz you could just put them here to begin with. Thanx. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Hey, this thread is here for Henry to share his videos. I too wish he would just post them here himself and  I do my best to check the board for his musings. So, please just copy me next time you see one of his videos on the board not in this thread and I will move it here. We don’t need to chastise him every time he post one. Yet, I really do wish @hmhertz you could just put them here to begin with. Thanx. 

Sorry I see a pile on I can’t resist. It’s my nature :D 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jgb said:

Sorry I see a pile on I can’t resist. It’s my nature :D 

ey, this thread is here for Henry to share his videos. I too wish he would just post them here himself and  I do my best to check the board for his musings. So, please just copy me next time you see one of his videos on the board not in this thread and I will move it here. We don’t need to chastise him every time he post one. Yet, I really do wish @hmhertz you could just put them here to begin with. Thanx. 

Sorry I see a pile on I can’t res

I just noticed this thread I will place them here or on a more tolerant board

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, hmhertz said:

ey, this thread is here for Henry to share his videos. I too wish he would just post them here himself and  I do my best to check the board for his musings. So, please just copy me next time you see one of his videos on the board not in this thread and I will move it here. We don’t need to chastise him every time he post one. Yet, I really do wish @hmhertz you could just put them here to begin with. Thanx. 

Sorry I see a pile on I can’t res

I just noticed this thread I will place them here or on a more tolerant board

The party ends when the man in the dunk tank gets angry and goes home. Please don’t leave. For the kids.

• Haha 2