Dolphin fans have absolutely LOST IT! LMAO!!

Ever since I posted this video 4 days ago on my YouTube channel mocking the Dolphins and Tua's absolutely pathetic throw in practice to a clearly stationary Tyreek Hill, I've been getting A LOT of angry, hateful, personal attacks from Dolphin fans in the comments. Now I don't care one bit what they have to say as a matter fact it's quite hilarious and pathetic really and it shows that they have no answer or comeback to try and defend Tua. Dolphin fans are SHOOK! I felt the collective icy shiver that went down their back as soon as they saw that pathetic display from Tua. They've been humiliated and now all they can do is lash out! It's glorious!

Now I can't copy and paste what they said on this site but here is the link to the video so you guys can check the comments for yourselves! It's hilarious and pathetic! LMAO! Enjoy!

• Thumb Down 13
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 9

1 minute ago, Hex said:

Jets Fans are the only people who would purposefully seek out hateful and angry comments from Dolphins Fans

What's wrong with that! It's hilarious! Don't you like seeing rival fan bases completely lose it? Isn't what Jets fans want?

• Thumb Down 11

I said the same thing in the other thread that Tua's throw was way late.

Oh yeah.  Fuk Miami and its fans.  I already started praying/chanting/making offerings to demonic entities for a 0-17 year for the Dolphins.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, DoomProphet said:

What's wrong with that! It's hilarious! Don't you like seeing rival fan bases completely lose it? Isn't what Jets fans want?

I don't know about you, but most Jets fans want their team to succeed

I could care less what Fins Fans are saying

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

Yeah its not a great throw and yes I hate the Dolphins and I don't think that Hill is going to push them over the top but to make a big deal over some throw in early spring practice is basically just boredom. We are all bored - looking for any thread of football news to amuse ourselves. I can't see dolphin fans falling apart over one throw on u tube but if it makes them lose sleep then let them squirm.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Hex said:

I don't know about you, but most Jets fans want their team to succeed

I could care less what Fins Fans are saying

I want the Jets to succeed as badly as you do, but since it's the off-season lets enjoy the comedy that Tua has brought us. Isn't it nice that's it's someone other than the Jets (even sweeter since it's one of our most hated rivals) that's is the butt of jokes!?

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, DoomProphet said:

I want the Jets to succeed as badly as you do, but since it's the off-season lets enjoy the comedy that Tua has brought us. Isn't it nice that's it's someone other than the Jets (even sweeter since it's one of our most hated rivals) that's is the butt of jokes!?

We can enjoy the comedy all we want, but pushing it onto Dolphins fans seems a little over the top

1 hour ago, DoomProphet said:

What Jets fans want is to show up at a home Jets/Miami game, and that the seats are filled up with Jets fans, not Miami fans with their Miami Dolphins jerseys on.  If I don't have to see Fins fans at Jets games, I will be the more happy for it!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DoomProphet said:

You do know they swept us last season. Maybe I would temper the trash talk until we beat them. I mean this is over 1 pass in mini camp?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Sometimes I wonder how the Fast and Furious movies have been such a successful franchise but then stuff like this happens and all of a sudden it makes a lot of sense.

^^^ Says the guy who is a Nicholas Cage and DC universe fanboy

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DoomProphet said:

I want rival fan bases to lose it after we beat them during the season. Not because some social media intern made an ill conceived tweet.

But hey, that’s just me. .

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1