Jump to content

Rumor: Deshaun Watson 3-4 week suspension


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

If someone needs to explain to you the difference between going to a happy ending massage parlor —where two consenting adults are transacting for that sort of activity — and throwing yourself at (read: assaulting) a professional, athletic massage physical therapist who wants no part of it, you are truly too stupid to post here and i hope the mods figure that out soon.  

Color me concerned as to whether these were ever really legitimate massages.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Some of the comments in this thread make me wonder if people are really this naive.  Do people not realize that happy ending massages are fairly commonplace?  These types of massage parlors are everywhere.  We probably have 10 within a 10 minute driving radius, and they are in every big city and numerous small towns.  There are numerous websites where women advertise these services outside of these establishments and where visitors review them.  I know because I mistakenly visited one, when looking for a legitimate massage, and found the rabbit hole.  
 

Besides, how can the league look down on this when Bob Kraft was caught doing the same exact thing.  

I mean, I don't think that anyone isn't aware that you can pretty easily find a massage with a hand job.  I think the issue is that Deshaun Watson seems to think that it's on the menu at every massage.

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

If someone needs to explain to you the difference between going to a happy ending massage parlor —where two consenting adults are transacting for that sort of activity — and throwing yourself at (read: assaulting) a professional, athletic massage physical therapist who wants no part of it, you are truly too stupid to post here and i hope the mods figure that out soon.  

9 of the women had licenses, according to what I’ve read 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Some of the comments in this thread make me wonder if people are really this naive.  Do people not realize that happy ending massages are fairly commonplace?  These types of massage parlors are everywhere.  We probably have 10 within a 10 minute driving radius, and they are in every big city and numerous small towns.  There are numerous websites where women advertise these services outside of these establishments and where visitors review them.  I know because I mistakenly visited one, when looking for a legitimate massage, and found the rabbit hole.  
 

Besides, how can the league look down on this when Bob Kraft was caught doing the same exact thing.  

Bob Kraft forced his penis onto women without their consent?  Really? I don't undersatnd the Kraft analogy for this thread.  Other than the Kraft getting off in a "massage parlor" (which it wasn't), where do you see a commonality to what Watson allegedly has done per the Ventras report on Watson?  Watson could easily have gone to similar massage parlors.  But that's not that the format he was looking for.  He preferred to surprise and manipulate his victims so it seems.

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, derp said:

I think part of the reason people find Watson’s reported behavior to be so problematic is that, as you describe, there are places he could get what he’s looking for and have a mutual understanding with the people doing the massage. Instead, comes across like he’s trying to push himself on some people who are just trying to do the massage and seems like a weird power dynamic kind of thing.

The fact is, we really have no idea what happened.  I am not saying some were not legitimate, but some could just be opportunistic and realize that they are putting Watson in a tough spot where he doesn’t want to admit to doing what he did.  
 

I just don’t think people realize how commonplace this is.  In a city like houston, there are thousands of women advertising happy ending massages.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Bob Kraft forced his penis onto women without their consent?  Really? I don't undersatnd the Kraft analogy for this thread.  Other than the Kraft getting off in a "massage parlor" (which it wasn't), where do you see a commonality to what Watson allegedly has done per the Ventras report on Watson?  Watson could easily have gone to similar massage parlors.  But that's not that the format he was looking for.  He preferred to surprise and manipulate his victims so it seems.

How do we know that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, nj meadowlands said:

 

Yeah, so he was saying that.

You said he could not tell the difference.  He said he did not know. You’re making things up and mind reading.  You do not know the intentions of all 24 women.  Even if you claim you do

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ZachEY said:

Question on this... If any of the 24 women were advertising hand jobs, don't you think those advertisements would have been made very, extremely, public by Watson's team?

Hand jobs?  No, they advertise much more than that.

And no, Watson’s team may want to slowly release information to make it more palatable.  The first step was the last release, about happy endings.  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hand jobs?  No, they advertise much more than that.
And no, Watson’s team may want to slowly release information to make it more palatable.  The first step was the last release, about happy endings.  
So serial solicitation of prostitution is all good ? Any way you cut it ... this ends badly for d wat.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

Question on this... If any of the 24 women were advertising hand jobs, don't you think those advertisements would have been made very, extremely, public by Watson's team?

Can you give me a link to someone advertising a hand job?  Not being a smart ass. I just think law enforcement would be all over that, depending on where you were 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/07/sports/football/deshaun-watson.html
 

Props to Vrentas for being literally the only person attempting to do journalism with this story. Implicates the Texans, too. This is probably the end for Watson, at least for the year. 

The more I read about this story, the more I’m convinced that this guy is genuinely sick.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

You said he could not tell the difference.  He said he did not know. You’re making things up and mind reading.  You do not know the intentions of all 24 women.  Even if you claim you do

Well, if you’re even remotely defending this guy at this point, you’re in the same camp.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

The more I read about this story, the more I’m convinced that this guy is genuinely sick.

7 of the women met him in his hotel room, according to the article. I guess they had a portable table.  
 

Like I said, lots of things we just do not know.  And most probably, never will
 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

How do we know that?

for starters: from the testimony of the victims who were questioned by authorities and from the comments of the others to Ventras. Did you even read the entire article? I think not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I actually think it's worse than that.  

It seems to me he went out of his way to find the legitimate ones on which to force himself.  IMO, that is where this becomes really bad.  

This is premeditated sexual assault -  predator like behavior. 

He absolutely behaved like a predator. He chose to avoid the massage parlors that were Kraft-style and go after legit massage therapists who did not know what was coming.   There are some people so dense that they can't seem to understand that there is a big difference.  

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

Question on this... If any of the 24 women were advertising hand jobs, don't you think those advertisements would have been made very, extremely, public by Watson's team?

The listings don’t exist forever.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Dcat said:

for starters: from the testimony of the victims who were questioned by authorities and from the comments of the others to Ventras. Did you even read the entire article? I think not.

Why should i trust them?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

Can you give me a link to someone advertising a hand job?  Not being a smart ass. I just think law enforcement would be all over that, depending on where you were 

You can easily find them.  Do some research.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

The fact is, we really have no idea what happened.  I am not saying some were not legitimate, but some could just be opportunistic and realize that they are putting Watson in a tough spot where he doesn’t want to admit to doing what he did.  
 

I just don’t think people realize how commonplace this is.  In a city like houston, there are thousands of women advertising happy ending massages.  

But not the ones Watson went after.  Please provide evidence of said 'advertisements' already, particularly the non existent ones from Watson's victims please..   or just stop talking about them as they do not apply to the Watson investigation.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Dunnie said:
24 minutes ago, Butterfield said:
Hand jobs?  No, they advertise much more than that.
And no, Watson’s team may want to slowly release information to make it more palatable.  The first step was the last release, about happy endings.  

So serial solicitation of prostitution is all good ? Any way you cut it ... this ends badly for d wat.

I agree.  Its just not very uncommon and I just don’t necessarily know that it was sexual assault.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dcat said:

But not the ones Watson went after.  Please provide evidence of said 'advertisements' already, particularly the non existent ones from Watson's victims please..   or just stop talking about them as they do not apply to the Watson investigation.  

You can block me if you don’t want to see my posts.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Butterfield said:

You can block me if you don’t want to see my posts.  

No, I like reading nonsensical comedy every so often. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

The fact is, we really have no idea what happened.  I am not saying some were not legitimate, but some could just be opportunistic and realize that they are putting Watson in a tough spot where he doesn’t want to admit to doing what he did.  
 

I just don’t think people realize how commonplace this is.  In a city like houston, there are thousands of women advertising happy ending massages.  

I think you’re wrong people being aware of how common it is. And I think it’s more of a leap that 24 people are being opportunistic than I do that he’s engaged in inappropriate behavior.

Of course none of us actually know what happened. But if he’s contacting legitimate masseuses and doing this as is alleged, your point that happy ending massages are easy to find just makes the behavior worse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Dcat said:

But not the ones Watson went after.  Please provide evidence of said 'advertisements' already, particularly the non existent ones from Watson's victims please..   or just stop talking about them as they do not apply to the Watson investigation.   

Did the attorney representing the women claim they did not advertise?  Serious question 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, derp said:

I think you’re wrong people being aware of how common it is. And I think it’s more of a leap that 24 people are being opportunistic than I do that he’s engaged in inappropriate behavior.

Of course none of us actually know what happened. But if he’s contacting legitimate masseuses and doing this as is alleged, your point that happy ending massages are easy to find just makes the behavior worse.

I am not making any determination at all.  In fact, I don’t really care either way.  I just think people are being naive.  We can agree to disagree.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I actually think it's worse than that.  

It seems to me he went out of his way to find the legitimate ones on which to force himself.  IMO, that is where this becomes really bad.  

This is premeditated sexual assault -  predator like behavior. 

Yup. Plus the flat out abuse of power from him. Just appalling.

This is overall disgusting. The Browns, and every other team that signed off on trading for him needs to be put over the coals as well. All the PR stuff from the Browns FO about how they meticulously vetted him and even spoke to women in their lives to greenlight the decision was bs. Especially when they spoke to not one accuser. They deserve this disaster, but the sad part is that if it wasn't them that won the sweepstakes it was going to easily be another team with the same junk. The NFL should be ashamed, and Goodell needs to finally discipline this sh*t appropriately.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

 Continues to amaze how so many know the intimate details of what happened here.  Maybe these women were all legitimate masseuses who Watson assaulted. It’s certainly possible.  I don’t know.  If he did , I hope he goes to jail for a long time.   Or maybe SOME put out ads on Craigslist (or whatever) that were provocative and were selling extras.  It certainly possible.  I DONT KNOW.   Maybe they are all telling the truth.  Maybe there are half-truths.  Maybe Watson is the liar. I don’t know.  So unless you have more inside information, it’s really hard to get a handle on what really happened here. If anyone has this information, please provide.  Thanks in advance   

As soon as I'm done helping OJ find the real killer I'll get right on that, chief

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

I am not making any determination at all.  In fact, I don’t really care either way.  I just think people are being naive.  We can agree to disagree.  

We know

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • slats locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...