Rumor: Deshaun Watson 3-4 week suspension

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

Who said we're making light of what you endured? We're just not sure what happened. We don't want to jump to conclusions and we enjoy exploring alternative explanations. 

Lol, good one.  That being said, he, and you are making light of a potential sexual assault. Is that really the position you want to take?  

2 hours ago, Butterfield said:

Some of the comments in this thread make me wonder if people are really this naive.  Do people not realize that happy ending massages are fairly commonplace?  These types of massage parlors are everywhere.  We probably have 10 within a 10 minute driving radius, and they are in every big city and numerous small towns.  There are numerous websites where women advertise these services outside of these establishments and where visitors review them.  I know because I mistakenly visited one, when looking for a legitimate massage, and found the rabbit hole.  

Besides, how can the league look down on this when Bob Kraft was caught doing the same exact thing.  

hall of fame game missed the point GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

I don't have a predisposition.  Your thesis is that these 24 women are all sex workers despite their being no evidence of it.  That's the actual predisposition.  The only support for your position is that you can in fact get a hand job for money.

We definitely don't need to agree.  But that doesn't mean I, or anyone else, needs to accept that both of our positions have equal standing.

I don’t think he said that.  Not good

Based on what you stated, I looked up one of the accuser’s ads and if it’s authentic, I would say she looks very much like a professional.  

16 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Ok, so you make light of sexual assault?  Because, that is what I consider I endured.  

From your post it sounded like you just visited the website and backed out when you realized what it was. I couldn't understand what was traumatizing about that, lol.

My apologies if you actually went there, and someone tried to pull your pud. Must've been an ordeal.

1 minute ago, DetroitRed said:

I don’t think he said that.  Not good

Based on what you stated, I looked up one of the accuser’s ads and if it’s authentic, I would say she looks very much like a professional.  

I'm having a hard time understanding what the purpose of 'do you know how easy it is to get a hand job massage' has to do with anything here in this thread if not to suggest that there is a very strong chance these women were sex workers.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

From your post it sounded like you just visited the website and backed out when you realized what it was. I couldn't understand what was traumatizing about that, lol.

My apologies if you actually went there, and someone tried to pull your pud. Must've been an ordeal.

No.  I tried to get a legitimate massage and went to the wrong kind of place.  They tried to do more than just pull on something.  

Just now, ZachEY said:

I'm having a hard time understanding what the purpose of 'do you know how easy it is to get a hand job massage' has to do with anything here in this thread if not to suggest that there is a very strong chance these women were sex workers.

Then you can move on.  You don’t need to understand my posts.  

1 hour ago, Butterfield said:

Who said i was defending the guy.  I just said i’m not sure what really happened.  Could it be sexual assault?  Possibly.  Just that I don’t know for sure, and am always at least willing to look at other possibilities.  

It looks more like you are unwilling to look at the actual evidence from the collective victims including several who did not file suit and are not a part of the proceedings.  Forgive me, but you most definitely have an agenda here, it's obvious. Oh yeah... you don't regard the testimony as credible evidence because there are thousands of masseuses out there who are really prostitutes...  so of course these 24 are as well, amirite?  Like I said.. you're funny.

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

It looks more like you are unwilling to look at the actual evidence from the collective victims including several who did not file suit and are not a part of the proceedings.  Forgive me, but you most definitely have an agenda here, it's obvious. Oh yeah... you don't regard the testimony as credible evidence because there are thousands of masseuses out there who are really prostitutes...  so of course these 24 are as well, amirite?  Like I said.. you're funny.

When did i ever say that?  

If the evidence is so overwhelming, why hasn’t he been charged with a crime?  

3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

No hive mind required. 

Your post about massage parlors offering happy endings (or more) being commonplace wasn't relevant to the discussion at hand. Neither was your absurd statement equating what Robert Kraft did to what Watson is accused of. People aren't alarmed that Watson got some happy endings. People are alarmed that 24 women are accusing him of sexual harassment and/or outright sexual assault. 

To my knowledge, Robert Kraft had zero women accusing him of sexual harassment or assault. 

I wanted to share some information that it didn’t seem that many of the posters had thought about.  If you don’t think it is relevant, you are free to ignore it.  

2 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

I wanted to share some information that it didn’t seem that many of the posters had thought about.  If you don’t think it is relevant, you are free to ignore it.  

I prefer to mock it

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gramsci said:

Even if they were sex workers, that have the right to refuse services at any type.

Assault is always assault. 

I don’t think anyone would disagree with that.

Anyway, the back and forth will go nowhere. I do agree that Watson will get a very long suspension.  I am predicting a minimum of 26 games.  Most likely 2 seasons 

8 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

When did i ever say that?  

If the evidence is so overwhelming, why hasn’t he been charged with a crime?  

You shared that you were assaulted in a massage parlor you thought was professional, but wasn’t.

I believe you.

That said, what evidence do you have of this assault that would hold up in court?

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

No.  I tried to get a legitimate massage and went to the wrong kind of place.  They tried to do more than just pull on something.  

Are you sure you weren't, at least subconsciously, asking for it?

3 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

It  sheds some light on what you think by bringing it up.

Do you think that if these women were  sex workers instead of Masseuses, the accusations of sexual assault would be less grave? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ZachEY said:

You shared that you were assaulted in a massage parlor you thought was professional, but wasn’t.

I believe you.

That said, what evidence do you have of this assault that would hold up in court?

I am not the one arguing something ever happened.  I agree we can’t prove it one way or another.  I have no proof of anything, one way or another.  I never said he was innocent, I am just saying I don’t know he is guilty.  

2 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

I believe you.

If you ask him how that made him feel so help me…..I.  I.   I. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Thats cool.  It has no effect on me.  I’ll put you on block when i figure how to do it when i get home, so we don’t need to worry about seeing each others posts.  

Yes

His mocking has so little effect on you that you're gonna prove it by blocking him.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yes

His mocking has so little effect on you that you're gonna prove it by blocking him.

I am not here to get trolled.  If thats all he wants to do, mock someone for sharing their opinion, I would rather just move on and discontinue any sort of conversation.  Its just not productive.  

3 hours ago, Butterfield said:

Sorry, I didn’t know we all needed to be part of the hive mind.  

That being said, its crazy that people attack another person because they bring some new information to a discussion.  

What 'new information'?  You mean all that valuable information you provided about the possibility that Watson's victims, including the several who reported Watson's behaviors without filing suit,  that any or all of them are really sex workers and knew they were hired for sex so they weren't assaulted by Watson?   Yeah, thanks for that valuable information.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

What 'new information'?  You mean all that valuable information you provided about the possibility that Watson's victims, including the several who reported Watson's behaviors without filing suit,  that any or all of them are really prostitutes and knew they were hired for sex masseuse is like to be a prostitute who wasn't assaulted by Watson?   Yeah, thanks for that valuable information.  

We get it, you disagree that it’s relevant.  We heard you the first time.  

21 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

I am not the one arguing something ever happened.  I agree we can’t prove it one way or another.  I have no proof of anything, one way or another.  I never said he was innocent, I am just saying I don’t know he is guilty.  

there is a lot of evidence.  There is direct testimony that you choose to ignore.  Oh yeah... they may really be ... shhh... prostitutes....  so we can't consider the veracity of any of their claims.   I am glad you blocked me b/c I can't resist addressing the absurdity of your statements here.

Just now, Dcat said:

there is a lot of evidence.  There is direct testimony that you choose to ignore.  Oh yeah... they may really be ... shhh... prostitutes....  so we can't consider the veracity of any of their claims.   I am glad you blocked me.  You are a clown.

So much evidence that he has been charged with a crime?  

Why can you not to just agree to disagree?  You feel the need to call people names because they disagree with you?  Why?