58 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Elijah Moore looks like he's prepared to steal the soul of whatever DB dares to lineup across from him. Mims is behind him and looks like there's a 50/50 chance he'd fall over doing the chicken dance at a wedding.

Moore and Wilson are gonna put some DBs in a blender this year.

• Upvote 3

Zach - throw E the damn ball! Also Mims actually caught the ball thrown to him - you can't see it but you can see the ball thrown back at the very end and Mims must have caught it and chucked it back just like E did. Way to go Mims!

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Moore definitely put on some muscle this off-season.  My goodness.  Zach was obvious, but Elijah looks like a totally different dude.

23619DCF-5704-4B35-8495-D3D354EE1C24.thumb.jpeg.452be1155d2bd1c0abdaf33a3d549a64.jpeg

Which tells me he’s working on catching in traffic.   That would make him elite with everything else he has going for him.  Love it!!! 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

18 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

Zach - throw E the damn ball! Also Mims actually caught the ball thrown to him - you can't see it but you can see the ball thrown back at the very end and Mims must have caught it and chucked it back just like E did. Way to go Mims!

Well I'll be damned. You're right. Mims did catch that ball. Maybe all the hard work is paying off.

Elijah feels like he may be the best asset this team has. Seriously special vibes from him.

I think if you swap his situation with Ja'Marr Chase I imagine they have very different rookie campaigns. He was getting open a lot. I do think teams will soon be treating him as our #1 regardless of where he lines up. Hopefully Wilson can be just as special.

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Elijah feels like he may be the best asset this team has. Seriously special vibes from him.

I think if you swap his situation with Ja'Marr Chase I imagine they have very different rookie campaigns. He was getting open a lot. I do think teams will soon be treating him as our #1 regardless of where he lines up. Hopefully Wilson can be just as special.

Moore looks great, and is primed for a big year. It's genuinely exciting that both Moore and Wilson are young, fast WRs with a lot of talent. We haven't seen that for a while.

Both guys and, also, Corey Davis can play inside or outside, which will give MLF a load of flexibility to be creative. Can't wait to see them in action this year.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Beerfish said:

He certainly does not terribly agile in that drill but at least he seems to be giving it his all. 

As you already know, Elijah is the quick 5’8” twitch slot WR. Mims is the 6’3” deep route speed guy. Two different skill sets. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Elijah Moore looks like he's prepared to steal the soul of whatever DB dares to lineup across from him. Mims is behind him and looks like there's a 50/50 chance he'd fall over doing the chicken dance at a wedding.

good observation.  mims does not look very fluid at all.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, GreenFish said:

Well I'll be damned. You're right. Mims did catch that ball. Maybe all the hard work is paying off.

Lol.  Thats what I'm talking about. Mims is coming along. Catching a ball in practice is a big step for him!

9 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Moore looks like he aged 15 years since last years training  camp 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Moore definitely put on some muscle this off-season.  My goodness.  Zach was obvious, but Elijah looks like a totally different dude.

23619DCF-5704-4B35-8495-D3D354EE1C24.thumb.jpeg.452be1155d2bd1c0abdaf33a3d549a64.jpeg

Wouldnt be surprised if he works out a lot with AJ brown and DK Metcalf in the offseason since they're all close friends.   If so you probably can just make gains standing next to those two animals. 

4 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

Are yall expecting 6’3  Mims to look like 5’9  Moore in these kinda drills.

Next we'll complain that Moore sucks because even Mims can go up and get higher thrown balls than Moore is capable of bringing in.

• Upvote 1