I haven't complained about Mekhi Becton in like a week

I know a star high school hockey player who had the same injury and was never the same. I think Becton will come back and will be a top right tackle. I put much of the blame for the fan uproar on Saleh’s optimistic nature and his pollyanna projections for a quick return. Let’s calm down and see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Matt39 said:

He’d be the Jets LT or RT I guess, considering Fant has worked out. But there’s nothing to me with his profile that says he can’t play Lt. He’s an athletic freak. Becton failed a drug test at the combine and has basically gone awol for over a year. It’s a miss and in retrospect Wirfs was the choice.

Something that truly pissed me off, was Becton posting tweets about himself playing video games and asking his followers which video game the wanted him to play next all the while being out and injured. I know that many think that my point is petty. Conversely, many of us wanted tweets about how badly he wanted to get back on the field and how much he was giving his all in rehab. It isn't until fans started to call him a bust that he started to post images of him working out and even changed his name to "Big Bust" I would love nothing more than Becton becoming the best LT in football and I was very excited when he was drafted, but something about him is seriously rubbing me the wrong way. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DonCorleone said:

Something that truly pissed me off, was Becton posting tweets about himself playing video games and asking his followers which video game the wanted him to play next all the while being out and injured. I know that many think that my point is petty. Conversely, many of us wanted tweets about how badly he wanted to get back on the field and how much he was giving his all in rehab. It isn't until fans started to call him a bust that he started to post images of him working out and even changed his name to "Big Bust" I would love nothing more than Becton becoming the best LT in football and I was very excited when he was drafted, but something about him is seriously rubbing me the wrong way. 

Sauce is a twitch streamer 

1 hour ago, Larz said:

Sauce is a twitch streamer 

You can show up to practice, work out with your personal trainer, take care of your personal life and GF and also play video games all at the same time. I’m not sure why he can’t. But hey it’s his career…

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

You can show up to practice, work out with your personal trainer, take care of your personal life and GF and also play video games all at the same time. I’m not sure why he can’t. But hey it’s his career…

That’s the point 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Wirfs was the pick......  there's no defending the Becton pick IMO.  Only green kool aid drinkers do it.  We had NO talent and people saying we need X,Y Z. We needed the entire alphabet.   It's picks like this that keep a team bottom third. When a GM goes against 80 percent of the "so called experts" and chooses a Hackenburg, Jamal Adams, Becton etc.  From Idzik to the 2020 draft, we have fukked ourselves.

Because twitter said 6 to 8 weeks and was wrong ?

Mekhi is preparing a list of haters.  One of my sources says quite a few JN posters are on his list and he continues to add names.  I've got a little inside scoop the plan he has for those guys and lets just say, I'm jealous.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Anthony Jet said:

Ummmm is it me or is that an odd hand placement for a expecting announcement card?

It says “and we won’t be waiting the full 6 weeks after… oh wait look at the size of the man who made 1/2 this, yeah I’ll need the full six weeks, but I’ll be thinking sexy thoughts and counting the days while I do.  Now let’s try to induce this thing” 

or something like that.  That was weird.  @JiFapono or @Jetsfan80 say something more weird and distract the attention off me quick!!!! 

this will help:

Ny Jets Dancing GIF by New York Jets

• Haha 3