Zach Wilson 99% set to throw at Kittle's TE University

He’s doing all he can to make the 2nd year jump. The Jets FO has done all it can to surround him with talent. The coaching staff has done all they can to coach him up (remember he has also been working with John Beck who got the inside scoop being in staff last year).

Very promising combination.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

Wilson is pretty much a cert to attend Kittle's TE university in June

Zach will be leading the drill which teaches the TE group on digging balls off the turf and elevating to grab wildly overthrown balls. ?

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Crushlove thinks he’s better off spending more time at the beach working Milfs but I understand this is something he’s gotta do for the football first crowd. Whatever, 

In an alternate universe with very different Metrics, Mark Sanchez completed his career with a perfect QBR.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

He certainly seems to be committed to getting better. Hopefully it takes.

He's got OTAs the next three weeks, then mandatory minicamp starting June 14th and going through the 16th...TE University starts the following week June 22nd...so yeah...lots and lots of work for Zach.

2 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

He's got OTAs the next three weeks, then mandatory minicamp starting June 14th and going through the 16th...TE University starts the following week June 22nd...so yeah...lots and lots of work for Zach.

Pretty busy the next 5 weeks. After mandatory training camp, is the next scheduled Jets activity the start of training camp? 

14 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Pretty busy the next 5 weeks. After mandatory training camp, is the next scheduled Jets activity the start of training camp? 

Yep...mandatory mini camp is the last workout/practice until training camp.  Everyone gets to go on vacation before the real work starts at the end of July.

Jets quarterback Zach Wilson has a decision to make. The former first-round pick was invited to participate in the second year of George Kittle’s Tight End University next month, but apparently, he will be in Cabo at the time.

“You can help me peer pressure him,” Kittle told Mike Florio on “#PFTPM” Sunday. “But Zach Wilson is at about 99 percent. He’s trying to decide if he wants to come back from Cabo or not. I was like, ‘Zach, you’re going to come back from Cabo,’ so if you want to help me influence him a little bit.”

On Sunday night, Wilson re-posted Kittle’s quote to his Instagram story, writing, “Yeah so I guess I’m going to TEU.”

image.png.b7196fd108121f3aef758ebf8f376f64.png

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1