Bleacher Report: Zach Wilson dark horse to lead in TD passes

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

You put out a rediculous stat, so you should expect rediculous  responses.  

If I recall correctly, the Jets lost that game to Tampa. Yes the team played well but it was meaningless unless you were rooting for draft position.  This is what is wrong with this fan base. Patriot fans would be upset with a loss like that but we hold them up on a pedestal like they are a source of pride. 

If fan reactions had any effect on the outcome of games, you might have a point. 

6 minutes ago, the Claw said:

If fan reactions had any effect on the outcome of games, you might have a point. 

The only relevance  that remark had is I spoke about the fan reaction to the game. I didn't  say our reaction could effect the outcome. Not even sure where that came from. 

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

Look, if you want to take a stat that basically says if the bear didn't  ? in the woods, he would have caught the rabbit, have at it. And I really find it funny how this Tampa game suddenly is important. I had actually forgotten all about it because we lost but what I do recall is Brady being extremely  rattled in that game but once he settled down, we lost. Seems we remember it differently.  

You realize you’re basically describing every so-called advanced stat, right? 

7 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

If you are talking about projections, sure, that is fine. I once projected Darnold would be a great QB. 

I’m talking about just about everything you might read on PFF or Football Outsiders. 

Lol this thread is like the one after the bucs game where Zach Wilson and his 1 TD for 234 yards off of 57% completions was deemed “AWESOME!&!!&!!!”. Just overall bad takes.
It's ok to ig ire the fact he did it with Berrios and nothing else ... haters gonna a hate

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:
On 5/23/2022 at 2:06 PM, greenwichjetfan said:
Lol this thread is like the one after the bucs game where Zach Wilson and his 1 TD for 234 yards off of 57% completions was deemed “AWESOME!&!!&!!!”. Just overall bad takes.

It's ok to ig ire the fact he did it with Berrios and nothing else ... haters gonna a hate

December 23, 2018:  Packers 44, Jets 38

Sam Darnold's line:  24-35, 341 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs

Sam Darnold's targeted receivers on the day:

• Robby Anderson (13)
  • Chris Herndon (7)
  • Elijah McGuire (5)
  • Jermaine Kearse (4)
  • Trenton Cannon (2)
  • Deontay Burnett (2)
  • Jordan Leggett (1)
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

• Robby Anderson (13)
  • Chris Herndon (7)
  • Elijah McGuire (5)
  • Jermaine Kearse (4)
  • Trenton Cannon (2)
  • Deontay Burnett (2)
  • Jordan Leggett (1)

TB defense was ranked 4th best last year.  I wonder where Green Bay was ranked in 2018.

It also doesn't matter.

On 5/23/2022 at 11:06 AM, greenwichjetfan said:

Just like Coastal Carolina.  Zach Wilson mediocre stat lines are the thing of legend

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

• Robby Anderson (13)
  • Chris Herndon (7)
  • Elijah McGuire (5)
  • Jermaine Kearse (4)
  • Trenton Cannon (2)
  • Deontay Burnett (2)
  • Jordan Leggett (1)

you pointing out Darnold had a statistically better rookie year with a worse supporting cast?  You troll you

2 hours ago, Dwight Englewood said:

Just like Coastal Carolina.  Zach Wilson mediocre stat lines are the thing of legend

His receiver was also tackled at the 1 yard line from a beautiful pass as time expired.  Very nearly actual legend status.

Hes pretty good at this 1 yard line thing.