OTA’s Start Today! Can’t Wait to See the Rookies& Which Vets Show Up!

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Do you have your tonsils?  One of my sons was getting tonsil stones had them removed and they go away.

I do have my tonsils, but they aren't the issue. The salivary glands inside my inner cheeks (mouth cheeks, perverts) get clogged up with salivary stones. There are things my ENT taught me to do to break them up, but it's always painful and then I feel like I have a mouth full of sand. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jets Things said:

I do have my tonsils, but they aren't the issue. The salivary glands inside my inner cheeks (mouth cheeks, perverts) get clogged up with salivary stones. There are things my ENT taught me to do to break them up, but it's always painful and then I feel like I have a mouth full of sand. 

Sorry.  I was asking was one of my son's had them and one of his doctors recommended removing his tonsils.  It worked and stones stopped forming.  

He could pop them out of their pockets.  They hurt but he was more upset that they smelled so bad.

13 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Sorry.  I was asking was one of my son's had them and one of his doctors recommended removing his tonsils.  It worked and stones stopped forming.  

He could pop them out of their pockets.  They hurt but he was more upset that they smelled so bad.

Popping mine out would be difficult because the salivary ducts are tiny, so the stones need to be broken up before they can get out. My mother (I'm 43) once asked if I was putting on weight. I said, No, why do you ask and she said it's because my face "looked fatter." I was like, "B**ch, I have salivary stones!!" 

• Haha 2

This is the time to be overjoyed by decent play in padless 7 on 7 drills but unbothered by lackluster play in padless 7 on 7 drills. 

"Gardner covered Garret Wilson like sauce on a flatbread pizza." - EXCELLENT! 1st team all-pro!

"Garret Wilson struggles against press coverage." - Nothing to worry about. This is just practice. 

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

This is the time to be overjoyed by decent play in padless 7 on 7 drills but unbothered by lackluster play in padless 7 on 7 drills. 

"Gardner covered Garret Wilson like sauce on a flatbread pizza." - EXCELLENT! 1st team all-pro!

"Garret Wilson struggles against press coverage." - Nothing to worry about. This is just practice. 

I would think when you have two #1 draft picks going head-to-head things even out. Remember that the offensive player is learning the playbook and not playing as fast as Gardner who is probably being told to "Man Up" for the time being.

I would expect Wilson to win some battles as he better understands the routes and verbiage (if there is any at this point)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

I would think when you have two #1 draft picks going head-to-head things even out. Remember that the offensive player is learning the playbook and not playing as fast as Gardner who is probably being told to "Man Up" for the time being.

I would expect Wilson to win some battles as he better understands the routes and verbiage (if there is any at this point)

Iron sharpens iron

• Upvote 1