Mekhi Becton admits missing OTA's was why he struggled in training camp and then promises not to miss them again. From 2021 he is missing them again.

Also this is Whites last year in the NFL.

Disagree.

At QB, you basically have to have shown nothing over a number of years, or play yourself out of the league.

In some cases (i.e. Chase Daniel), you can both suck in the here and now and have zero potential, yet somehow still manage to not only hang around but continue to be paid handsomely.

1 subpar performance vs the #1 pass D in the NFL should not be enough to bury MW.  Maybe it isn't.  Maybe it is. 

For whatever reason(s), teams blow opportunities all the time, not realizing what they have in their own building.

At one point, the WFT, Commies, or whatever you want to call them had Kyle Shanahan, Matt LaFleur, and Sean McVay under contract on the same staff.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Larz said:

Conspiracy involves more than one person typically. Where am I wrong ?

I haven’t seen it written anywhere that Becton has a grievance directly with Saleh, but if this is the case, how is he going to respond to being kicked to ORT when he deigns to show up to camp?

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I haven’t seen it written anywhere that Becton has a grievance directly with Saleh, but if this is the case, how is he going to respond to being kicked to ORT when he deigns to show up to camp?

The difference is mostly a matter of getting him from one side of the line to the other with a wheelbarrow vs a forklift.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

Yeah I read that one and was like huh. Maybe it is different in other states but here, you get your license. If not people want to know why.

Not only that, but wasn't there a picture of him from some months ago with a pretty sweet new truck at Florham Park? Did someone else drive his truck there with him as the passenger?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Matt39 said:

I think everything matters. OTA’s or whatever…everything matters. If he showed up in shape earlier this month no one would be saying anything now while he’s with his gf and kid. With him, conditioning has been a flag. The team not being in the know makes it more difficult to project for the 2022 season. He was a first round pick 2 years ago. Of course he’s going to be talked about. 

I’m sorry that you think everything matters. That must be difficult. No wonder you always seem so miserable.

Everyone was complaining about Becton not being there a month ago because his kid wasn’t born yet and now they’re complaining that the kid is already born. The team has already said that they’re in contact with him. Saleh said that he’s home with his newborn which is “more important.” Again: we’re talking about voluntary OTAs. Voluntary. 

And “talked about” is a huuuuge stretch. Dude is getting dragged. It's pathetic, whether or not the guy works out for the team. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, the Claw said:

I’m sorry that you think everything matters. That must be difficult. No wonder you always seem so miserable.

Everyone was complaining about Becton not being there a month ago because his kid wasn’t born yet and now they’re complaining that the kid is already born. The team has already said that they’re in contact with him. Saleh said that he’s home with his newborn which is “more important.” Again: we’re talking about voluntary OTAs. Voluntary. 

And “talked about” is a huuuuge stretch. Dude is getting dragged. It's pathetic, whether or not the guy works out for the team. 

I can't speak for anybody else but personally I'm not dragging Becton so much as the people who can't tell the difference between a professional football player and one of the Klumps with two years hindsight.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

Yeah I read that one and was like huh. Maybe it is different in other states but here, you get your license. If not people want to know why.

Grew up in Brooklyn, didn't get my license until I was 21 and that was only because I wanted a legit ID.

In college, everyone thought I was a freak for not having my license, but I didn't need it...took the buses and subways everywhere so it wasn't a priority.

Plus, we wuz poor as dirt so I wasn't gonna get a car anyways.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Not only that, but wasn't there a picture of him from some months ago with a pretty sweet new truck at Florham Park? Did someone else drive his truck there with him as the passenger?

Not sure, I read that Becton hasn't been in Florham Park in 17 years. The last time he was a small child lol.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

Not sure, I read that Becton hasn't been in Florham Park in 17 years. The last time he was a small child lol.

He's a human cicada. Now that he has procreated,  unfortunately he will die, so last year was last time we get to see him in a Jets uniform. 

14 hours ago, Waka Flocka Flacco said:

I can't speak for anybody else but personally I'm not dragging Becton so much as the people who can't tell the difference between a professional football player and one of the Klumps with two years hindsight.

I don’t know what this means.