Mekhi Becton admits missing OTA's was why he struggled in training camp and then promises not to miss them again. From 2021 he is missing them again.

14 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Ill believe it when i see it.   Becton will underachieve.   Take the money and run.  

Sure, there is a lot of evidence to support your negative view.  But why be 100% negative.

We all want Becton in OTA's, but his excuse is a reasonable one.

Douglas's first draft is a weak one.  Becton was always a strike out/home run pick.  Mecki may have 2 strikes currently, but he sure as hell isn't out.  And he wields a pretty damned big bat.

I vote we wait for training camp before we cut our losses.  The little we know about this offseason is positive.  I'm going with that.

34 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Took the full two months of paternity leave when my son was born. Nobody will ever convince me that's not the right thing to do.

Everyone’s situation is different. If you can afford two months of unpaid leave that’s awesome. Most companies don’t offer paid daddy leave yet.

Taking two weeks at home with your newborn is obvious. What he was doing the month prior is still a mystery and his career seems to be hanging in the balance. His choices though.

• Upvote 1