Ex Bronco and Current CFL WR Whooped Some United Airlines Kiosk Clerk at Newark Airport This Weekend

If theres more to the video Id like to see it. I have so many questions as to why this airport guy would try to fight that guy. His first thought was “Im going to slap him with my left hand”?? That’s not brave, that’s stupid. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Drums said:

If theres more to the video Id like to see it. I have so many questions as to why this airport guy would try to fight that guy. His first thought was “Im going to slap him with my left hand”?? That’s not brave, that’s stupid. 

Airport guy got slapped a few times before he slapped the nfl guy

not sure why the first video put out starts with the airport guy slapping him, when the same video started 10 seconds earlier with the nfl player starting it 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Airport guy got slapped a few times before he slapped the nfl guy

not sure why the first video put out starts with the airport guy slapping him, when the same video started 10 seconds earlier with the nfl player starting it 

That’s assault, brotha. Id have gotten his ass arrested, not gotten mine kicked. Now, if this guy did jujitsu or something, then that’s a different story but the guy did not know what he was doing haha

2 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Sorry for the late reply.  Was doing a bunch of stuff: errands, therapy, kegel exercises, etc.  

A few years of a class which combined Tae Kwon Do and self-defense training my instructor would do for police.  Later, Krav Maga.

Nice, I've been doing Krav for the last few years (I'm an orange belt right now). 

• Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Nice, I've been doing Krav for the last few years (I'm an orange belt right now). 

It's a fantastic discipline.  Pulls from so many different aspects of self defense.  More logical and appropriate for modern times. You're not doing katas where the aim is to grab a spear from an opponent on horseback.  lol  

Been quite a few years since I was doing it.  Don't think I was in better shape doing Krav a few times a week.

Congratulations on your belt.  Well done.  If you have the time, keep going.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

The video posted starts with him getting slapped so if that initiated it anything after that is fair game.

The fact that the airport staff aren't screaming and running to get help for the guy says a lot IMO. 

Oh, we’re litigating? I was just commenting on this site full of grown man-bitches.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

It's a fantastic discipline.  Pulls from so many different aspects of self defense.  More logical and appropriate for modern times. You're not doing katas where the aim is to grab a spear from an opponent on horseback.  lol  

Been quite a few years since I was doing it.  Don't think I was in better shape doing Krav a few times a week.

Congratulations on your belt.  Well done.  If you have the time, keep going.

So it’s a form of karate, let’s say?

It’s more like, “How to use a pen to stab someone’s eye out.”

1 minute ago, #27TheDominator said:

So it’s a form of karate, let’s say?

It’s more like, “How to use a pen to stab someone’s eye out.”

Karate is part of it.  Krav Maga incorporates lots of different techniques that you might need if confronted in the street rather than in a dojo.   Yes, even implements like a pen, etc.  One of my instructors was a madman about Brazilian judo and other grappling.  Some unsuspecting fool picking a fight with him would be on the ground and choked out in about 20 seconds.

20 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Hands down completely and no level change against an upright opponent. Missed opportunity for the low single and likely taking the back after. 

Nice! Personally do to my extensive training in the combat arts during the one hour introductory of Sensei Rex Kwon do. I would have tucked my chin, put my hands up and told Chris Rock jokes. 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Nice! Personally do to my extensive training in the combat arts during the one hour introductory of Sensei Rex Kwon do. I would have tucked my chin, put my hands up and told Chris Rock jokes. 

You can transition to a good overhook from Chris Rock jokes. If that fails switch to Dave Chappelle and go for double unders.