Stephen A joins Quinn in sh*tting on Jets

The only reason I’m not a believer in the Jets this year is the schedule. This is the hardest schedule I’ve ever seen any Jets team have -ever.

quote post="5363213" timestamp="1653420443" name="kevinc855" userid="29148"] Is it just me or extra Jet hate this year? Safe to say Stephen A is not a believer 
https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/33977010?fbclid=IwAR0GHUvObnju337xLorN7Vf3fJBMj2Ww2R8_bqLnxWypx12uTdLHhhd7lU0

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

On 5/26/2022 at 3:51 AM, TuscanyTile2 said:

We've been bad for over a decade now so, until this team proves something on the field, we're not going to get any credit from the sports media.  I can't get too upset at it because, the truth is, we're deserving of the criticism.  We have the longest playoff drought in the NFL, and by a lot.  

I do think this is the year we're finally going to show real progress to the point where the narrative will change though.  I don't expect us to win the division or anything like that but we should at least be respectable and put up a good fight against the better teams.  As excited as we all are (me included) about this past draft, we might still be another 1-2 years away from really turning things around.  Even Revis took a couple of years to become Revis.

Not only have the jets been bad for over a decade they are heading for a season in which an 0-10 start is very possible

On 5/26/2022 at 4:27 AM, ECURB said:

Yet also… the JETS are almost in the top half of the league in playoff wins since Woody bought the team. A couple more years of even winning 1-2 playoff games almost puts them top 10.

Imagine in 1999 I told you a billionaire was going to buy the team and in the next 20 years the JETS would be in top half of the NFL for playoff wins… yet here we are and people still act like the JETS are bottom of the barrel.

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/most-playoff-wins-since-2000

12 years since the last playoff win.  Woody is officially the worst owner in sports

All I can say is that tough schedule or not, getting blasted by clueless take the easy hot take national media or not I am looking forward to this training camp and season more than any year since Rex's second season.

The talent level of this team is VASTLY better than it was just two years ago in almost all positions.  The ship is pointing in the right direction for once.