Post-NFL Draft

As much as I love our draft and I wouldn't do it over again, obviously, I miss all the buzz, news, rumors and sh*t before it. Other than fat Zach Wilson and our new players practicing, is there anything interesting at this point of the offseason?

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

As much as I love our draft and I wouldn't do it over again, obviously, I miss all the buzz, news, rumors and sh*t before it. Other than fat Zach Wilson and our new players practicing, is there anything interesting at this point of the offseason?

"Beefy"

Our HC is such a meathead.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tranquilo said:

As much as I love our draft and I wouldn't do it over again, obviously, I miss all the buzz, news, rumors and sh*t before it. Other than fat Zach Wilson and our new players practicing, is there anything interesting at this point of the offseason?

Leave him alone dude, he just had his first child.

is there anything interesting at this point of the offseason?

@The Crusherhas been hired by the Jets post beefymania. Saleh loves beefy guys and immediately requested the highly regarded meat lover Crusher as their nutritionist guru.

There're still some personnel moves that can happen, but in all likelihood these won't go down until July / early August.  In theory, either Kwon Alexander or Larry Ogunjobi could accept JD's presumed offer to them any day now - but they'll likely wait until training camp to see if they get a deal they like better.  And there's still low murmurs about Deion Jones shaking free from the Falcons, but I'm not holding my breath on that one either.

If you think it's bad now, wait until OTAs are over in a couple of weeks.  It'll be six weeks of crickets and contrived articles ("Top 25 Jet Players countdown") until training camp starts.

• Upvote 2

My thoughts exactly. What a snooze fest. No ota reports today either?!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, HighPitch said:

My thoughts exactly. What a snooze fest. No ota reports today either?!

No OTAs today.  They're back tomorrow for one day, then off again until next Tuesday.

• Upvote 1