“Senior year gym class in June is more intense than this OTA.” The latest dispatch from Connor Hughes

1 hour ago, Dwight Englewood said:

We have had many untalented defenses over the years. None ever looked this soft

Explained by injuries and starting rookies like Sherwood in an investment year to develop them. 
do you follow the jets ?

• Post of the Week 1

20 hours ago, Dwight Englewood said:

No I’m saying Rex is Bill Parcells compared to Saleh

Good for you, the thing is these are OTAs and youre NOT ALLOWED to hit, whether youre Bill Parcells or Robert Saleh.  Just as youre not allowed to have two a days during camp and can have only a certain number of practices in pads.  

You can talk about Saleh all you Its not.  Its not 1986 anymore

On 5/27/2022 at 9:50 PM, Dwight Englewood said:

The defense was horrible last year.  Jets fans constantly ragged on Rex if his defenses weren’t elite, Saleh defenses don’t even look average.  Can’t stop the run. Zero pass rush. DBs couldn’t cover Devin Smith.  I expect the pass rush and coverage to get better this year but teams are going to run all over us

Do you follow this team?  

Good for you, the thing is these are OTAs and youre NOT ALLOWED to hit, whether youre Bill Parcells or Robert Saleh.  Just as youre not allowed to have two a days during camp and can have only a certain number of practices in pads.  
You can talk about Saleh all you Its not.  Its not 1986 anymore

To the Jets credit. They did play really loud intense rap music and used three brooms trying to distract the punt returners as they were trying to catch the ball. And they only had 1 water break. Talk about Old Skool

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Haha 1