Javon Kinlaw would have murdered Manish Mehta

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’ve been thinking about renting studio space and doing a weekly podcast with me and @Gastineau Lives, but I’d never want to interview any of the many players I hate because I live in dread terror of hurting anyone’s feelings (other than @Gastineau Lives’s)

Every week you interview Mike White.

And Joe Namath never returns your calls.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Every week you interview Mike White.

And Joe Namath never returns your calls.

Uhhhhh Joe Namath requested me by NAME when we tried doing a podcast like ten years ago.

36 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’ve been thinking about renting studio space and doing a weekly podcast with me and @Gastineau Lives, but I’d never want to interview any of the many players I hate because I live in dread terror of hurting anyone’s feelings (other than @Gastineau Lives’s)

If it makes you feel any better you just hurt my feelings.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, IndianaJet said:

This is wild...

Much more in this link....

The youtube video where Kinlaw calls into the reporters show is NOT SAFE FOR WORK

https://www.tmz.com/2022/05/25/49ers-javon-kinlaw-calls-reporter-lil-d-n-a-in-heated-confrontation/?adid=social-tws

I was just about to post about this. could you imagine this dude playing in NY? no way

• Like 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

You 2 should definitely start a podcast.  If you're worried about hurting players' feelings then just don't interview players.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 3

2 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

This is wild...

Much more in this link....

The youtube video where Kinlaw calls into the reporters show is NOT SAFE FOR WORK

https://www.tmz.com/2022/05/25/49ers-javon-kinlaw-calls-reporter-lil-d-n-a-in-heated-confrontation/?adid=social-tws

I have posted on Cohen's videos since the Deebo Samuel hunt and I have posted on this attack... Cause that was what it was, it was an assault, plain and simple

Totally NOT ACCEPTABLE!!

People can say what they want you don't get to touch them. Cohen is a REPORTER he doesn't have to say NICE things about you, period.  If he is lying or misrepresenting you then you can sue or call him out but touching him and using threatening language is not acceptable.

Stupid articles by a dumb journalist --- DOES NOT = VIOLENCE!

My father who was an undercover NYPD police officer and used to get death threats from drug dealers at our house would not have let that man intimidate him or even attempt it no matter how big he thinks he is...

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

It was eight years ago and you got stagefright and he was like where the f is Tom Shane?

Instead of picturing Joe in his underwear to relax his nerves, @T0mShane pictured him in a Steelers jersey and it became all too real for him.

• Haha 2

This video shows why Kinlaw hates the dude. What a garbage reporter. Why do people think it’s ok to trash people? Social media is causing us to eat each other alive.

Kinlaw was also unprofessional. Have to take the high road.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

This video shows why Kinlaw hates the dude. What a garbage reporter. Why do people think it’s ok to trash people? Social media is causing us to eat each other alive.

Kinlaw was also unprofessional. Have to take the high road.

mike-tyson-quote.webp

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

That meme as aged beautifully.

Yeah what has happened over the past few years is people have gotten so used to talking to people in a nasty way it's spilled over into the real world and some people are gonna get hurt.

• Upvote 1